Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices in your area?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kav2, Jul 26, 2010.

1. #1 kav2, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    d

2. In southern California most strains I have seen are $20-$25 for a gram, and $60 for an eighth. Some can be a little more, and some a little less, specials notwithstanding.

3. 4+ gram 8ths for $50 but that's the best place in town. A couple other places do $50 top shelf 8ths but they're not as hooked up and they only do them for 50 from 4:20-5:20 during what they call "happy hour" they're $55 the rest of the day..

4. $10 for low end

$16 for high end

Boulder, CO

5. Up in the greath North, I'm payin $5/g for upper strains and $10/g for the top strains in the world. I love Canada.

6. Best place in OC has 2 for one 8ths which brings it down to $35 an 8th. Amazing stuff to.

7. Actually the prices of the items are same almost all places. They are at fixed rates and all needs to follow it.

8. I go to Topshelf Alternatives in Boulder, CO and because I go there a lot and I've talked with the owner multiple times about deals that can be settled (such as they are the only dispensary i go to so he respects that and hooks it up is pretty much the deal hahahahahaha). Prices tend to range from.... 8-12 a gram for the dankest shit hahaha, sometimes I pay 15 a gram for the strains they didnt grow and cant provide the hook up on if its dank enough, but its not too expensive

9. #9 ZarTheDragon, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    LA.....you can find 30 and 45 dollar 8ths of low shelf but good bud....but a normal price would be like 50 - 60...if you go to LBC or the valley you find it cheaper...like 5 - 15 a gram - 35 8th

Bud's pretty much street price...but shake is gnarly..got 2 gs for 10 last time it was fire.

and top shelf grams are 20....and some super strong tree is like 30 a gram/70 8th but id never pay.

10. The place I've went to the last couple times in Orange County has a $50 cap on 8ths. All they carry is top shelf buds too. I got some Strawberry Cough, Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze, and Snow Cap right now. They don't have concentrates though, so I'll have to check out some more clinics to get some hash or hash oil. :devious:

Ya so $50/8th is the cheapest I can find around here, except for this place...

If we are indeed talking about the same place, which is a collective that only has organically grown buds - I really wanted to go there! Sucks that you have to be 21 though. I don't understand that. :(

11. you have to be 21 in california for medical cannabis?

12. I don't think so. I've been to 5 dispensaries and they all accepted me.

Perhaps it's a gray area of the law and they just want to remain in compliance. Which is a bummer because they always have a 2 for 1 deal of organically grown bud.

13. No...but all the 21+ clubs have the best prices on dank weed.

they stay having 35 - 45 top shelf 8ths...

14. I've seen 8th's here for as low as $25 but most seem to run about $40 - $60.

15. i also stay in souther cali and the most i pay for an 8th of top shelf buds in 45$. there are a lot of clubs that cap at 60 or even 75$ but their buds are only slightly danker than the 45's. its all about the valley 45's.

16. Wow really? I swear I've seen guys there that are BARELY 18, if that.

17. from what ive gathered about washington dispensaries is that its 10 a gram pretty much across the board. now i could be wrong being as this is not firsthand experience. instead this is what ive been told by my brother who makes frequent trips to the shoreline,WA dispensary as well as to seattle ones.

18. Studio City (only been to one)

$70 donation for 1/8th of top tier indica