Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices in your area?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HellaFlushJdm, Jul 2, 2013.

1. All you guys have that dude that comes through and hooks that shit up all the time giving you the best price in town, What are the prices for dank, wax, oil, hash, etc. in your area? Its a huge difference from state to state thats for sure!

2. I live in the UK...

Standard Schwag is £25 an 8th
    High Grade and Smelly buds go for £10/g
    Hash usually for half standard @ £12.50/eighth

and that is all I have seen in my smoking career... Amsterdam in 3 days though =]

3. Oh for christ's sake doesn't anyone think my link is helpful at all?

http://priceofweed.com

4. It is somewhat helpful but it depends on people to put in honest input and I saw people saying things like they paid $800 for 5 grams.

5. PS Washington state. $10/gram, $200 oz. thats high quality nuggets too.

6. Nice try DEA... :smoking:

Seriously? I get it for $200/oz + shipping costs in NYC and it's like 7.5/10-9/10. The only annoying part is how it varies in quality from decent to really good :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 The Egg Man, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    well I'm medical. street price here is only slightly different currently but once 502 goes into full affect they are projecting like 15 a gram. no one here will pay that here though and the black market will live on.

If I wasn't medical, 1.8 for $20, still get oz for $180-$200. quality isn't garenteed but it's never even close to shwag and we don't have people pulling shit like selling grit weed. I mean really, who the fuck puts glass in weed, I would cut someone.

Also I get lab tested wax at <.03 butane residue and around %60-70 THC from the delivery services for about $40 gram but if I want to go on a little drive and don't care about lab number, i can get some nice was for $15 a gram.

9. you have it shipped? Damn thats just sketch to me. even if you are medical. Too many growers out here to have to import.

• Like Like x 1
  10. $35-$40 for an 8th

$80 for a quarter

I'd probably say about $150 for a Half

and anywhere from $250-$300 a Zip

I'm in Montana so most of it is medical (even though it doesn't come from a dispensary because they were all raided and shut down some time ago) as most people out in the country are nature loving hippies who grow their own.

11. $30 For a 8th really dank.
    Ounce $200

I live in BC Canada

12. reggie- 60$ ounces. which is 15$/qtr. get the QP for 200.
    high grade mid- 25/qtr 95/oz 375/qp
    kush grade bud- 85-125/qtr.  300-400/oz
            ^  ^  ^
    depending on strain,dealer,and how much he has.

13. 200zip

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. why is it so expensive abroad??? in jamaica where i am you can get a pound of EXCELLENT quality kush for $4000 (thats equivalent to $40 american dollars).. if u do the math thats about $250 jamaican for an ounce ($2.50 american)  :metal:

15. Canada here..

I pay 45-50$ for a quarter of dank (i only buy in quarters, the only half oz i bought 14gs at a price of i think i paid 80$)