Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices in Kansas.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nagger17, Aug 15, 2010.

1. I'm still in high school so I only have a few bud sources... and none of them are reliable. I haven't bought any bud for like a week and a half now. So my main question is should I stop paying 60 and eighth? I also wanted to know if I pay 360 for an ounce of im guessing no name dank am I getting ripped off?

2. As long as its good bud, those prices are pretty standard. Try to find some mid.

3. Okay sweet. Its just I hear all these people on grasscity getting like 40 and 8th of some crazy fuckin alien dank shit

4. Sounds good to me, but if you don't think its a fair price for what you are getting, then don't buy it...as for that well don't believe everything you hear on the internet even if it is GC lol ;)