Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prices for Mids in Canada

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Mar 28, 2011.

1. I feel like asking my dealer for some good mids; i live in ontario btw.

Is it cool to ask for one ounce for 70 bucks? i'm not gonna smoke it, i'm gonna ... you know what lol

thx help is appreciated

:smoke:

2. I don't think you should ask for the oz for $70. It'll prob be more like $120.

3. ounce is 110-120. If you got an ounce of weed for 70 bills, then that shit is gonna hurt your eyes when you go to look at it lol.

4. r u sure, wat about regular mids? i need it for 70 dollars or less

5. Hm, I don't know. A $70 oz would be hard to find here on ON. We don't really have trees that bad available commercially, you'd have to know exactly who to talk to. Maybe you'll be lucky and your dealer can source a real cheap oz, but it won't be $70 type cheap, 'cause imagine how cheap he'd need to get it in order to make a profit on it at that price.

You're gonna need a bit more cash.

6. #6 freddycitytoker, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    I get an ounce of decent mids for 75$ pretty much just a little too dry to be considered dank.

edit: I'm on the east coast though, might be different in ontario.

7. my man is actually the best hookup ive ever had, he sold me half o of dankkk champagne kush for 140, so im guessing like average mids could go for 70 an o ?

iunno i need feedback cuz i don't wanna fuck up our ties yu know ?

8. I don't really see the harm in asking him?

9. is this reasonable to ask lol ?

10. #10 ZipLockBag, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    You're only gonna get $70/ounce if its really shitty bud, or if its semi-decent and you're grabbing like a QP... I know a guy that does $75/o for some semi-decent outs, but you're gonna need to buy more then one for sure.

Ask him for the cheapest price you can get on some china or outs if you want really cheap bud. Don't say mids, i've never heard anyone actually say that anywhere near this area.

11. I'd just like to interdict that Canadians SUCK because of your terrible weed prices!! GTFO!

god im so jealous of you freakin canadians lol :eek::eek::eek::)

12. Jesus fuck 140 for a half O? That's ridic for Canada man. Uhh, around here it's literally impossible to find mids, and the lowest O goes for like 100, and that's poorly grown M-39, which is still pretty good smoke haha.

13. how much can mids go for like least an ounce?

120 ?

14. As I said, we don't really have mids. Just ask for an O of M-39.

15. u should keep saving up ur money cuz u will most likely need at least 110 for an oz

16. Champagne kush? I live in Aurora, and i've had it many times before a month or two back.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

17. I get half o's for $70 and O's of dank kush for 120$ (my best friend is a dealer and gives me maddd sick deals). I usually get 2gs for $10.

18. jesus christ. why is it so cheap? im currently living in mississauga/waterloo, ontario during school year, and a half o of kush is around 130$

19. Congrats! Most irrelevant post in the thread. :cool:

20. LOL booked

schwag could go for that low if i'm not mistaken