Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price & Weight Help In Wisconsin.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Explicit_Meato4, Jul 31, 2009.

1. So i live in WI and i want to know some prices and weights, Here is what i have so far please tell me if this is about right. Could you please provide me with a chart similar to this one.

Nickel = about 1.75g =($5)
    Dime = 1/8 Ounce = 3.5g($10)
    Dub = 1/4 Ounce = 7g($20)
    Half Ounce = 14g($50)
    Ounce = 28g($100)
    Quarter Pound = 4 Ounces($150)
    Half Pound = 8 Ounces($ )
    Pound = 16 Ounces($ )
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed Everyday!!!

2. Those seem like schwag or mid prices, which I don't really know anything about. Here's some prices for beasters/dank in Milwaukee (Upper East). First numbers are beast, second dank.

1/8: $40 - 60
    1/4: $80 - 110
    HO: $160 - 200
    O: $300 - 385

3. Manitboba, Canada

Dankest of danks

Gram: $5 - $10
    1/8: $25 - $30
    1/4: $50 - $60
    1/2: $100
    Ounce: $180 - $190

4. i've been wondering what typical prices in the midwest are. im sounth of the cities minnesota.

i've been getting beasters for 40 to 50 for 1/8. seems pretty steep to me but its all i've ever known and paid.

whats everyone else in the mw paying?

5. beasters shouldnt be more than 45 an eighth TOPS, and thats when the dealer wants to make the most profit possible