Price Question

Discussion in 'General' started by Medical, Jan 29, 2006.

1. This dealer told me that he would give me the best weed I will ever have, but it will be $400 an ounce. He is one of those dealers that sell a lot of different strains of weed. The weed is Super Skunk grown outdoors in Africa on the equator. Is it worth it.

2. And why is it called Super Skunk?

Does that mean it has a bad smell?

3. No.

4. Depends.

A lot of 'pot snobs' on this forum have good hookups that can get lots of dank named strains for like $300/zip. In certain areas that's a fair deal or even a rip off, but for most people who don't know a guy who's really high up on the dank chain, or live in an area where a lot of dank is grown, $400/zip isn't that bad if it's really dank. If you look in the price index of High Times you'll notice that for most named strains, the street value is generally over $400 *if you don't know a great connect*.

Super Skunk is an award winning (1990 High Times Harvest Festival) strain, and I'd never pay $400/zip for any dank *but* is it worth that on the street? Probably. If it's actually in good shape after being shipped from Africa.

5. word smoke a little bit of the shit before you throw down 400 for it

6. tell him you just want a half-8th first. blaze a few bowls of it, then ask yourself;

Is 28 grams of THIS worth $400 to me? If yes, then by all means, buy it man, and get blazed! If not, just go elsewhere.

+rep to joint for calling out the pot snobs. theres a few out there, and I aint pointin fingers, but we all know who.

its all pretty standardized. claim that you get whatever bud someone posts a picture of at $100 less than what they payed, and add in some sass for good measure.

7. Thanks for the help.