Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of weed in San Diego CA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToToking, Mar 14, 2010.

1. im thinking of buying a ounce or 2. anyway whats the price of an:
    8th?
    half ounce?
    ounce?
    IN SAN DIEGO CA.
    i got like 500$ to spend on weed.
    and how long do you think it will last me by myself. (i hardly smoke cuz im broke last time was yesterday and before that was like 2 months.) and i only smoked like less than 10 times in my life.

friend buys 8ths all the time and he gets it for 50-65.

this is my first time buying any weed besides dimes my friends and i share occasionally. and yes im going to take some of my experienced friends with me to buy the weed. i just had this urge to buy some cuz when i smoked with my friend yesterday i was all hyped up listening to some dubstep songs. so down. fav song ed solo - age of dub.

2. just look up normal prices and adhere to that (dumb specific location threads)

this sounds like it has intesive hidden bass
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMOZYw7YSOM]YouTube - Ed Solo - Age of Dub (Original Mix)[/ame]

does this hype u up too or just the fast upbeat stuff?
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7RaM6ioAXw]YouTube - dub reggae mix 1[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2d3D_hUwok]YouTube - Lee 'Scratch' Perry & The Upsetters - Dub Dat[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vit0cTxZZ6E"][/ame]

3. If you're still somewhat of a beginner, why are you buying so much? Stick with 8ths.

4. Save himself some cash? So what if hes a beginner he'll have plenty to last him.

5. I live in Los Angeles if the price is the same it's usually $20 per gram. If you get it from a dispensary you can get it a lot cheaper. 8ths are like $45 usually not sure about Oz, the price can be cheap or expensive depends how you get it i guess.

6. So if you hardly smoke, what the fuck are you buying an ounce or two for? Just going to leave it in your closet or something, because it does mold and lose its potency after a certain amount of time unless properly stored in glass jars. Even then, I'd rather buy new strains than smoking the same shit for a year (I say a year because he is obviously a very casual smoker).

7. an oz is from 230 - 280

8. Exactly my point. Not to mention he doesn't know what to look for as far as quality goes, so even if someone tells him the SD prices, he could still get ripped off..Better to be $5 ripped off then $90+

9. i get $10 grams here. i bought a 100 sack and it dried up fast, so i do agree w/keeping buds fresh but bigger sacks = smarter economically

10. dude i told you alot of my friends smoke all the time and it doesnt take much effort to bring one with me to make sure i dont get ripped off.

im also asking how long will it last me if i smoke it by myself or with a friend. if it lasts too long ill probably go lower if not then ill just get a ounce.

11. Just get an 1/8 or a 1/4. There is no reason to just stock up if you hardly smoke. And when buying I would definitely suggest to have an experienced friend with you. But half the fun of smoking is trying new strains and finding the best shit you can, buying a couple of ounces when you don't need to just to have it for the one time you smoke a month just ruins it!

Go buy an 1/8, it's not like it's hard to find when you need more.

12. I definitely agree. Even smoking daily, 1/8's last me about a month (I have a very low tolerance still :)). Don't get anything higher than a 1/4 or you'll be smoking the same strain for a year.

13. If you're new to smoking I'd say get an 1/8th. First time I ever bought I got an eighth and it lasted me almost 2 months. (smoking 3 bowls every friday).

And yeah, No matter what you experience level is, I wouldn't recommend buying any more weed that what would last you for a month. Cause after that either the weed gets dry, moldy, or you don't like the strain anymore.

start with an eighth and see how long it lasts you, if it lasts you a week, then buy a half O next time. if it lasts you a month, then keep buying eighths.