Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of papers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highschool12, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 Highschool12, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Hey guys it's my first post here.

Anyway. A friend of mine is hooking me up win a pack of 40 papers for like five bucks. Is this a good deal? And if not what should he have charged?

2. you can buy a pack of 100 papers for $2......

3. Zig Zags at the gas station, 31 for two dollars

4. #4 Breh, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Hey there, welcome to GrassCity. =D

First off, I would like to point out that you aren't really underage. You're just too high to remember yesterday was your 18th birthday. :3

Honestly, it depends on how desperate you are for them. They're a ton cheaper at a head shop, but if for some reason you can't go buy them yourself (ex: too far way), 40 papers for 5 bucks doesn't seem too bad. If it was for 10 bucks, I personally wouldn't do it, but for 5 bucks, I wouldn't mind 40 (assuming I can't buy them myself).

Just think of it this way: that 5 bucks will last you a good month or two (or more, depending on how often you smoke). 500 cents ($5) divided by 40 is 12.5 cents. So basically you're only paying an extra 13 cents every time you get high, which doesn't seem so bad. But of course, if you can, go out and buy them yourself. They're a hell of alot cheaper if you spend the time to go shopping. :)

5. Haha. Yeah I forgot my birthday. Thanks foe the help. I think I'll try to get them for less next time. But I only smoke like 2 times a month so I guess it's fine.

6. You should edit your original post.

7. Yeah, no problem.

Besides, if you only smoke twice a month, those papers will last you forever, so you won't have to worry about buying some off a friend again. :)

8. $5 is steep but if you can't purchase any from a gas station or quick e mart for whatever reason and they're good quality kingsize papers AND you only smoke twice a month then you've nothing to worry about.

9. #9 Breh, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009

Exactly. Like, I'd never buy 40 papers for $5 if I was buying them off my friend frequently. It'd basically be doubling the amount I should normally be paying, and I can't be wasting money on papers when there's weed that needs buying. :(

I don't usually go inside gas stations (I don't smoke cigs) so I wouldn't know, but do gas stations really sell papers? I'd always go to my local headshop if I needed papers.

10. Find a Sams club,Costco or any other store that sells in bulk.

I buy my papers 25 booklets at a time for 16 bucks
    Thats like 425 papers

11. King size papers are good but u need a Lot of weed to fill them. I usually only buy a gram at a time. But if I run into some cash I may buy a gram or two. How much weed is usually used in a king size paper? I can only fill 2 rlly small doobies with weed and then be out of herb.

12. I usually don't keep track of how much weed I roll into my joints; I just roll 'em.

You know the more weed you buy, the more weed you'll get in the end right? For example, if 5 bucks got me a gram, 20 bucks might get me like 5 grams. You should look into buying at least a 20 each time, but that's just my opinion. I don't think I've ever paid less than 20 bucks when I buy. :S

13. King size papers are good but u need a Lot of weed to fill them. I usually only buy a gram at a time. But if I run into some cash I may buy a gram or two. How much weed is usually used in a king size paper? I can only fill 2 rlly small doobies with weed and then be out of herb.

14. I have such a multi-variety of papers... The clear ones.. some with little rebel flags on them.. reg zigzags.

If you already bought them.. then its pointless to say you could have just gone to a gas station and got them cheaper.