Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Marijuana In Your Region

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 Notodrugstakethe_HIGH_road, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    Hello, this has got to be the most discussed topic on this entire forum.

I live in Victoria, BC.

Where I live I am quite fortunate worldwide both in price of bud, and quality of life.

I can get medium-high  quality bud for the following prices

A dime-1g- $8-12 DPD*

20 bag-2g-$20

Eighth-3.5g-$25-35 DPD*

Quarter-7g-$40-60 DPD*

*DPD- Depending on dealer

And that's usually as much as I buy, remember, this isn't ditch weed, but the good stuff...

I'm paying $90

My Dealer just informed me that he had some very good hindu kush, knowing it will be good I reserved a half o' he agreed to give me a sample first... 

So this is actually a 2 part question

1. How Much does bud cost in your region/City

2. About how much volume does a half ounce of Hindu Kush have? I have never bought that much before and want to know I'm not getting ripped off... By that I mean, if he says 14 grams, I want 14 grams, not 10....

Thank you.

2. at the time , i live in the east coast. the east coast prices suck at least the weed is usually really good.

1g - $20

3.5 - $50 - $60

7 - $100 - 120

14 - $200

oz - $325

3. In Florida (orlando) they have reggie, mids, and high grade fire.

For the GOOD stuff, it's as follows:

half a G - $10
    1g - $20
    1.7g (called a half-eighth. only some dealers do it) - $25
    3.5g - $50-$60, but a year ago there was a guy selling it for $35-$40

In Alaska it depends who you go to (and purple always costs more than this):
    1.4-1.7g - $20
    2.8-3.4g - $40
    14g - $150
    oz - $300

4. Where on the east coast dude I live in NH and I pay half that

Eastern Long island . where all the wealthy people from the city take there summer break. I'm not wealthy at all , but i got to pay rich people prices. at least i got dank to smoke. 

6. [quote name="DankSmoker2181" post="19361222" timestamp="1390014852"]Eastern Long island . where all the wealthy people from the city take there summer break. I'm not wealthy at all , but i got to pay rich people prices. at least i got dank to smoke. [/quote]Ah yeah that makes sense one of my friends is from Long Island she pays top dollar for her bud but it's always good