Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of Kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RWK Nova, Dec 30, 2009.

1. My dealer said he could get Kush but it would run me higher and i was thinking about buying it. He said it would run me 20$ per gram should i do this or look for a better deal.also i was thinking about buying a gram and if it was good buy more like a Quarter or a half.

2. yeah its normally that in our area but your area might be ifferent

3. I say go for it. Kush is fucking awesome, real nice stoned body high. Just get a couple grams and see if you like it! Nothing to lose right? Kush is kush, unless of course it's not really kush.

Good luck! :)

4. If it's for real kush than go for it.
    I say if you have any friends that have experience with kush you could take them with ya and they might be able to tell ya if it's real kush. If it is real kush it could be a good deal. Just ask what your friends pay to see cuz around here I can get it cheaper than that.
    At the least you should look at some pics on the internet.

I'm high:smoke:

5. That's normal man, enjoy.