Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

price of headies in va

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by newnoize, Jan 15, 2009.

1. what's the going rate for headies in va? is $140 for a quarter a rip off?

2. you should find some people who aren't going to rip you off, like the person who tried to sell you a quarter $140 and you payed for it.

ridiculous.

never ever ever.

3. I've gotten Sour Diesel for $100 a quarter before in Central VA. I've payed $120 before but that is pushing it. Probably around $100, less if you know the right people maybe.

4. oh no no i haven't bought it, i knew it sounded like a rip off

5. Yeah that is a bit steep. What part of VA are you in though?:

6. more like 100-120

7. the tysons corner area

8. Shit I'm in Hampton Roads and I get my dank quarters for $80.

9. 140 is rediculous anywere bro. Dealers price in RI is like 100.

10. im in same area as you and i think i got a half of high mids for 80 the other day

11. shit hit a brosef up, holla atcha boy in va breezy where the woman are skeezy. nah but really sharing is caring :)

12. Also where I am from. No, $140 is steep but there are a lot of asshole dealers in the Vienna/Mclean area.

13. yo i live in the valley and i can get heads for 100 a q for dank and like 80 for beasters and 50 for high mids

14. I live in woodbridge Area and same as the dude up above me but i dont get beasters often but highhh quality mids i get 80 1/2
    So not to bad

15. haha I live right by tysons too, I don't really have any good connections but the best i've found is 40 a quarter for some mids, not very good mids either

16. Sheeit I'm all the way out at Suffolk.

17. 220 a half for Alaskan Thunderfuck
    150 a half for Outdoor Chronic

18. ugh....i just need to find a good dealer

19. alaskan thunderfuck? where the fuck are you in VA because i need to come over there to ya so we can chill ;)
    I'm in VB grabbing quads of dank for 100-120.

20. $200/ounce for no name dank no stems no seeds.