Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of gas?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Feb 6, 2003.

1. How freaking high has the price of gas gotten at your home. Regular unleaded, cheapest out there is now running $1.49 to $1.51 today.

One store will drop the price to $1.47 tomorrow to suck in all the snowbird traffic and sell them that fine $4.99 six pack of beer.

2. Here in Charlotte N.C. its around 1.35-145. I hate it too cause from what the government says "i support terrorism with my SUV"

WHAT????

nah but prices are high but hopefully itll get better soon

3. yea same prices for me in SC its high but remember it could get a lot higher and it is a lot higher in other countries

4. 1.55 per gal of reg gas.

1.47 for diesel.

Supposed to go up again by the end of the week. I'm trying to wait till the end of the month before I buy more construction fuel. I can't afford these prices!

5. it's $1.54 here for the cheapest... going up $0.08 a week for the next few weeks... damn am i ever glad that i'm a pedestrian :D lol. i either walk or ride a bike everywhere i go. hahaha :p

6. i have to put premium in my car, $1.71 is the cheapest around. sucks ass. but, as weedeater said, it coud be worse

peace

7. 1.60 would be the deal of the century. I don't know exactly what it is now, but over the summer it was 4-5 a gal(I'd did an approximate conversion). Those prices suck, but at the same time it makes people conserve. I'm not saying hiking prices is the answer, but the US is a bit gluttonous. Maybe if every soccer mom didn't drive a suburban, and the attorney dad didn't cruise around in his f150, the middle east wouldn't have us by the balls. I don't know what the answer is, but we are being wasteful.

IMHO

BTW 1.55 for reg. in so cal at the costco with member's discount.

8. $1.54 for the middle button

peace

9. if only we could come up with synthetic gasoline. You know like how they have synthetic oil. If we could create a compound similar to the chemical composition of gas we would be rich. Sell it cheaper than gas. Kinda like generic prescription drugs. hehe....sorry guys but this idea is patent pending...j/k

10. perhaps if we could find some miricle plant that grows quickly and easily with all sorts of uses, such as fuel, food,and clothing, among others. perhaps even improve the soil to better grow other food. but is there such a thing? ;)

11. "if only we could come up with synthetic gasoline. You know like how they have synthetic oil. If we could create a compound similar to the chemical composition of gas we would be rich. Sell it cheaper than gas. Kinda like generic prescription drugs. hehe....sorry guys but this idea is patent pending...j/k"

Sunflower oil isan alternative to diesel fuel. You can use it in diesel engines just like diesel gas. They use it in buses in some places. It still polutes, though.

12. critter.....an the rest of yu that are paying $4.50 a gallon for gas. im wondering what a guy makes for minimum wage? what kinda bucks are your fast food people gettin paid????

mostly im wondering about the jobs, how the hell can anyone afford 4.50 a gallon?

peace

13. I bought gas this morning and it was $1.51 for regular...and this is in PA

14. where at in PA? i'm just outside of philly... gas prices are way too high, lol.

they should just legalize hemp and make fuel from that :D

15. lancaster

btw, i think that gas made from hemp would smell much better, and I like the smell of reg gas to begin with!

no, i don't sniff it, i just enjoy getting gas b/c you can smell it

16. HIGH All, unfortunatly we up here on The WET Coast have had an increase in gas too. 79 cents a litre $2.35 or so. It's going up more in the coming months.

Maybe they grow weed *LOL*.

17. middle of nowhere Alabama, prices are 1.49 at the cheapest

QUESTION!!

can you run a car on 160 proof

I got enough to fill my tank a time or two!!

What do you guys think, will it work, because I hate to waste some good shine if it won't work???

LOL if it will work, I'm gonna be really busy, because shine is cheap to make, it comes out to be about 50 cents a gallon when all is said and done,

funny thing is, if I remember correctly, making shine is just as illegal as the weed I'm smoking

just can't get a break sometimes!

18. Went up overnight, $1.56 a gallon and half of that is taxes.

19. i live outside philly and the prices are at $1.47 i think for the lowest

sucks especially when i have to pay for gas but dont have an income because of school

20. Hell they dropped it down to $1.45 after lunch. Crazy ass gas wars.