Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of cronic going up growers have formed a union

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DR.GREEN_BUD420, Jan 23, 2010.

1. seriously do you think the price should go up or down? will the medical people cause it to go down is the market to flooded with swag cuz of begginer growers ??? hum just sayn

INCREASE THE PEACE SHARE A JOINT """"""""":wave:

2. sometimes i prefer swagg and reggs for two reason: blunts, and if im low on cash and wont have some till a while, i can get 2 grams of reggs for the same price id get a gram of dank.

3. yeah, but a gram of dank will always last me longer than a cut of mids

4. true i do tend to pack smaller bowls or just conserve it a little more for the fact that i get higher off it. its really how you assess the situation i guess haha

5. dank for bowls. mids for joints.

6. screw schwag , i always end up with the dank

7. It should go down, med weed cost as much if not moore then street weed. We wont see a flood of swag there is more money to be made in dank for growers. It doesnt cost anymore to grow chronic then it does schwag.

8. Price will go down because the dispensaries and such will undercut the street dealers. Fuck schwag man such a waste of money.

9. If people will pay more for it then I say up.
    Put some money in my pocket.
    However I've noticed the rate of new medical patients growing and growing bunk herb.
    Not flushing or curing it etc...
    Fuck the bullshit.

10. thats not tru at all. between quality equipment, nutrients, and the huge amount of care needed dank def 'costs' more. not to mention what you pay for good genetics

11. this.

12. thanks for the comments keep em coming ... peace

13. haha @ dank in bowls and schwag in blunts..
    I'm rollin' 3 gram phillies of C99 and pre 98 OG Kush get real.

14. People who are "novices" at growing don't grow shwag. Shwag comes from Mexico, most, if not all of it.

15. NOT TRUE LOCAL SWAG IS AROUND IT COULD BE CRONIC IF PROPERLY GROWN ___NOT EVERY ONES MENT TO GROW LEAVE IT TO THE PRO'S __ TIRED OF GARBAGE I FEEL IT SHOULD BE UNIONIZED ILL RUN FOR PRES. NEXT HOFFA LOL :cool:

16. yeah not all schwag comes from mexico. In fact, local schwag around my area is pretty common. A local guy grows it too, he is just too damn lazy to put more time and effort in his crop :rolleyes:

17. IF ONLY PEOPLE NEW-THOSE ARE NOT FAKE PICS IN HIGH TIMES JUST PROPERLY GROWn smoke

18. Not all but a damn large amount, especially in the west. A guy in my town was recently busted with 116 pounds of Mexican schwag.

19. Chronic swag. Funnyguy. Im sure youd get elected.

20. ^^ that is why you have neg rep.

Schwag is really really really shitty weed. If you are growing weed and try even a bit your shit will be better then schwag. Bro how do you think pros became pros? Everyone starts somewhere. And growing weed isn't that hard. As long as you have got a place and the supplies your set. Of course it takes some skill but its not like its impossible.