Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price of an ounce in Ann Arbor, MI

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by madnotes94, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 madnotes94, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    Anyone know the average price of an ounce of medical mj in Ann Arbor, or at least what they pay for one at a dispensary? Trying to do some mental arithmetic with my bank account

EDIT: I used priceofweed.com and got $320 as an average high-quality ounce in MI but I want a confirmation/more specific to location information if anyone has it. thanks!

2. I'm not from AA. I'm in northern michigan. But, OZ from most places here run anywhere from $250-400

3. Thats about what i figured, thanks man

4. 400? lol forget that number, we're in Michigan not new-york :smoking:

I wouldn't pay anymore then $300 (i'm not even a half hour from Ann Arbor) but I guess someone's paying $350 so that'd be the max i'd say..

5. Ann Arbor is where I find the cheapest bud usually. Anywhere from $175-350 seems reasonable but it really all depends on who you know.

6. thanks guys thats all really helpful!

7. live right out of town of ann arbor, you can get buds from any where 200-300o for some good grade a meds. :)

8. Some dispensaries up here where I live. (Bout an hour from the bridge) run $400 a zone. It's out of control. I need a care giver.