Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price in Colorado?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by biggyb303, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Hey whats a normal price to get your medical license in Colorado? That means the doctor visit and the $90 to the State. I was just quoted $350 but i've heard other prices. Please let me know so I can save up enough :)

2. I have heard 250-300

3. I called and it was $275 in the mountain region and the doctor will even make house calls.

4. You must be wary of some of these dispensaries that offer discounted or sometimes free MMJ recommendations. Often times they want you to sign a contract stating you will keep them as your caregiver for the duration of your license which is one year. Or they will offer you free medicine, and when it comes time to collect freebies no one can be reached or it is the bottom of the barrel smoke. All sorts of gimmicks to get you to sign over your growing rights. One lady I know had a caregiver tell her if she signed him as her caregiver he would give her a free ounce per month, only after purchasing $450 or more worth of medicine per month. $190 and no gimmicks or empty promises. PM me for details.:hello:

5. i am getting my medical card on the 15th the dispensariey i am going to is paying for the doctor and is only taking half of my plants and get the member price and strains. would not do this is it was not a very trusted and highly regarded dispensariey. good buds and people in the 970.

6. Mine was $290 total, but the most recent dispensary I went to said $125 for the doctor and $90 for the state, lowest i've seen so far

7. Where was that?

Nice dude, I'm actually from Vail. What dispensary did you go to?

8. i know a doctor in silverthorne, Dr. Ferrara, who will see you via VIDEO CHAT... lol. he charges 175 dollars if you have legit medical records. but he pretty much never turns anyone down, or so ive heard.

9. Dude are you serious? I live 15 mins from Frisco/Silverthorne.

You got a number?

10. Got mine for 190 when all was said and done.

11. Im going to CMD in carbondale.

12. Yea dude call 9706686337 And ask for dr ferarras number

13. Mine was $200 to the clinic and $90 to the state...the clinic where I went did offer a $50 deal where you waive your right to grow and are limited to one declared caregiver, whereas with the $200 option you can grow and purchase medicine from any dispensary in the state.

Of course some of the dispensaries expect you to declare them your caregiver, sometimes to the point of charging more if you don't, but that's another issue entirely.

14. Going to get my mmj card soon.Its going to cost me $290.