Price for Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Borborygmus, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Now that the next gen systems are out, how much do you think I could get a 360 for. I am Hoping I can find a kid selling his 360 for weed money aha! I'm thinking 100 bucks for a system with hard drive and power cord, I have controllers and games. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ya probably around that price for used. On the upside if you buy used you will get a lot of games! New is around 180$ in canada saskSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Gamestop has them for 80 I think with a controller and cord. 100 should land you some extras on CL

4. You can probably post an ad on Craigslist asking for a trade of an 8th for an xbox. There's lots of people fiending out there, it'll work

5. I'll give you mine plus a couple games if you pay for shipping. It works but has been played a lot.

Do I have to play a pricing game Bob?

7. Alright, without searching is the correct price higher or lower then $219 from Wal-mart? OP you have 30 minutes to reply back or you lose :)

\tSportsmans Series 2000-Watt Portable Generator[​IMG]
    Supply backup power on-the-go when you purchase the 2000-Watt Portable Sportsmans Series Generator. This Sportsman 2000-Watt generator can power common household appliances and power tools when electricity is not available or desirable. The Sportsman portable generator is equipped with a single 120-volt outlet and a 12-volt DC outlet for battery charging. This recoil-start generator can run for 11 hours with a 50 percent load on 1.8 gallons of gasoline. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping, tailgating parties or powering tools in the work shed and could save the day in case of a power outage. This portable generator is powered by unleaded gasoline, which is convenient and easy to find. Choosing a gasoline generator like the 2000-Watt Portable Sportsmans Series Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes and make your leisure activities even more fun.

2000-Watt Portable Sportsmans Series Generator:
    • 2000 surge watts
    • 1500 running watts
    • 2.8 HP engine
    • 4-stroke OHV
    • Recoil start
    • Circuit protection
    • 1-12V DC outlet and 1-120V outlet
    • EPA-approved unit
    • Run time: 11 hours at 50 percent load
    • Decibel rating: less than 65 dB
    • Frequency: 120V/60Hz
    • Engine displacement: 87cc
    • Fuel type: unleaded gasoline
    • 1.8-gallon fuel tank
    • 1-year limited warranty
    • Model# GEN154

8. Gamestop by me has the newest modle for 160Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I'm going to guess that is more than $219 from Wal Mart

10. Audience was that a good choice?
    [​IMG]

11. You were high, retail at Wal-mart is $199 but I'll still give you the xbox if you want it. Just pay for shipping.