Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price for a gram of Kief??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jenova52, Apr 18, 2011.

1. A friend of mine has just texted me asking if $25 for a gram of kief would be a good deal? Being that we have the same source i have seen what he is referring to, that being a compressed, small cylindrical brick of kief. I personally have never payed for strait kief in this way so i am unable to answer him. Any1 have any ideas as to the quality of this deal?

Thx in advance and happy toking.:wave:

2. Never bought just kief personally.... Around here good bud would be $20 for a gram. Sooo if its good, I could see that price (but again, thats around my area).

3. Hmm, I've never heard of people selling keif. But I would imagine that 1 gram would or should cost more than 25$. Think about how many times you could get high as hell off that 1 little gram.

4. Keif sells for 15$ a gram here. But dank also sells for 10 so it's probably higher in your area.