Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Preventing Stoners Dry-mouth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychVision, Feb 15, 2011.

1. #1 PsychVision, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    Been smoking for about 4 years now and noticed the last year iv had horrible dry mouth! I always am drinking at-least water if i'm smoking.. Or I don't smoke if I cant drink something.. Always keeping well hydrated. but recently the dry mouth is killing me.. Water actually makes it worse and the only thing that makes it tolerable for me is like a cold Gatorade or something..

Any secret stoner remedies? Please share! :smoke:

[​IMG]

This ^ is NOT me! :D
    i'm just not that cool Edit-(or a girl)

2. water doesnt work???
    try gum.

if cotton mouth is bothering you... your not high enough

3. I like a Ricola while smoking. Seems to help. Water and Gatorade afterwards.

4. Water was made by god to cure cottonmouth.

5. Be aware that if you are chewing gum or a cough drop while hitting a bong, you will drool.

6. Ever get thirsty while toking? Just drink some water dummy.

For your health:wave:

7. I dont have cotton mouth at all! I have really really dry mouth! I have spit in my mouth but the roof and my cheeks and my toung all feel really dry.

Coughdrops sound like a good idea! :D

8. Thanks Steve!

9. #9 PsychVision, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2011
    You obviously didn't read what I wrote and only read the tittle...

Damn pot heads! lol :)

10. Im the opposite man I salivate like mad when I smoke.

11. Drink like 3 cups of water, but Drink it around a half hour before you smoke & also after you smoke. That'll probably fix up your dry mouth a little bit. Hope this helps!:smoke:

12. After smoking the bong, get some Tic-Tacs or other sweet that you can suck on. Will bring back the moisture to your mouth.

13. Vegas remedy...

Attached Files:

14. i can bust in your mouth that should moisten it up ;)

hahah but no whenever i smoke my volcano it gives me the worsttt cotton mouth after a few bags, thats why i always like a beer to go with my bag :p

15. Beer is terrible for cottonmouth in my opinion....unless you just keep grabbing another:cool:

Take a sip of water before and after your hit, moving it around in your mouth before swallowing. Seems to always do the trick for me.

16. well i figured that one went without saying :D

17. just munch on an apple or a nice juicy piece of fruit after ... healthy munchies

18. I smoke a bong, they're so convenient, after you smoke the bowl you can drink the water to cure the cottons.

19. Is it okay if I smack you?

:wave:

Sweet! Thanks!

20. try to keep more hydrated? if you ever get 'thirsty' you are dehydrated already. you need to keep drinking fluids before you get thirsty. i drink water all day, just sipping on it to keep my body hydrated. haven't had cotton mouth in over a year.