Pretty sure im fine, but..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tman09, Jun 7, 2009.

1. So me and my girlfriend just starting having sex recently and she is on the pill. She has been for two months and hasn't missed a pill. I always use condoms, but the second time we had sex i, being the tard that i am, started to put it on the wrong way, and i had some pre-cum on my dick at the time but not very much and when i flipped the condom around i wiped the tip where i had made contact with it clean. We proceeded to have sex and the condom didnt break. This was 2-3 days before she was going to start her period. She started her period light, but she has before, but then the past 2 days it has picked up and is now normal. But recently she has been really tired, but no other symptoms of pregnancy. Like no morning sickness or anything like that.

I think im just being paranoid but id like some opinions.

Thanks

2. If she is on her period with a normal flow then she is not pregnant ;)

3. as long as she's bleeding once a month you're fine

4. #4 dirtybongwaterr, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009

I'd like to say that sometimes women can have what looks like a period when they're pregnant, but it's actually just spotting from all the junk goin on 'up there.' (if any of you have seen the show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant"... some women have said they thought they were having a monthly period but it turns out they were actually well into a pregnancy.)

but anyway, i'm not suggesting that that's going on with your girl or anything. don't let me scare you with my technical stuff.
    if she's tired, maybe she's fighting off a cold or something. that would be my first guess.

5. no she could be. remember pre-cum does have active sperm in it.

even if she flows once a month, she still can get pregnant and also become pregnant if you have sex while shes on her rag.

6. Pay the $30 for a pregnancy test an have her pee on it. Comes out positive and you then have to come up with $1000 + for an abortion simple as that.

Shit Ive broke a condom in the worst fucking timining ever during my girlfrieds "optimum" time, shes on the pill. We got a pregnancy test after consulting with a doctor and we as of now are not expecting any little Bryan's.

Pro Choice for the win. Whos with me?

7. You guys are being reallllly careful so I'd say NO worries.