pretty sure I'm about to get dumped :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Five By Five, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Today has seriously sucked major dong.

Do or say something to cheer me up. I can't even get stoned (have to be sober for the next year, yay probation!), so maybe you guys can come t my rescue :(

2. #2 Dankdogg, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGqrvn3q1oo]Bob marley "no woman no cry" 1979 - YouTube[/ame]

...i hope i understand the meaning of this song correctly.. does marley mean no women, no crying for you... or does he mean woman stop crying dammit ????

either way this song cheers everyone up.. yay

3. bitches aint shit but hoes n twix.just remember that.

hey at least christmas is coming up and new years also! lol idk sorry bro. but foreal its new years maybe its time for change

4. i'm stuck at home for new years, having a 5 year old and not having a babysitter and all...

just like every year. i'll probably be in bed by 11 pm, like most years.

5. dankdogg, he means "woman stop crying, dammit!" lol

6. aaaaaaaaand, there it is.

the official "i want to be with someone else" text :(

7. aaaaaaaaand, there it is.

the official "i want to be with someone else" text :(

8. .......Your sad about this?

Go out and fuck some new broads, see a different set of titties n shit

9. yeah, i'm a girl.

so i don't deal with stuff like this.

and of course i'm upset, I've changed my entire lifestyle for this guy, and now, out of the blue, i'm not giving him enough sex.

truth of the matter is that he suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, and i'm just now realizing it.

10. lesson learned: don't waste your time on someone who only loves your body. reserve your time and love for someone who loves you for who you are, inside and out (how cheesy, yet true!)

11. I wish i were a guy today.

I probably wouldn't cry at all over this.

I would probably go the bar and find some random girl and hate fuck her and forget that I wasted 7 months of my life with someone who only loves my genitals.

Instead I'll sit at home, and browse GC, while having the flu and feeling horrible.

12. Think of it like this.

Karma's a bitch..at least it's going to be for him anyway.

13. Just remember it's his loss and it's better that you know now that he isn't for you instead of wasting years of your life on him.

Break ups always suck,but once you get to the other side of this you will know you are better off without him :)

14. So the way I am hearing it, this may be a blessing in disguise. :confused: :smoke:

15. Kind of what i've been thinking.

Now that i've told him i'm okay with breaking up, he's trying hard to win me back and get some kind of approval from me.

he's constantly seeking approval. and constantly thinking everything is all about him.

news flash: your dick isn't the most important thing in the world, or even in our relationship!

/ranting

someone post another happy youtube video.

16. Hahah wow sorry I'm actually fully retarded.

17. aw that's too bad...

some dudes are just assholes like that. did he tell you why he broke up with you?

18. apparently every-other-day isn't enough sex for him.

It would probably happen a lot more often if he didn't make it feel like an obligation, but he tries to use it as leverage and stuff all the time, when in reality, sex should just be an expression of how much you love someone

19. This is a guy who just admitted his entire basis for relationship-happiness is weed and sex.

I can't smoke weed, and i don't give him enough sex, so this is pretty mind-fucking, at the moment.

20. Sounds like a D-bag. You'll find some one better when the time is right.