Pretty Sure I Just Got Caught... Ideas?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Krimble, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Well about 5-10 mins ago, I went in this room we have in our basement, that is really cold, we just put bottled stuff and beer there. Since it's almost sealed from the other rooms, I brought, my oil, bottle, and febreze. I was getting my stuff ready to take BT's. Well stupid me, I deicide to spray some before.

I go upstairs to go get some food before I sesh and I see my dad in the kitchen. I was sure he was asleep. Well he forgot to put something in the room, so he starts to go downstairs, but I go infront of him and open the door. I try to hide my oil, but I drop it (99% sure he has not seen it). I then take the bottle. He looks at me and asks ''Why the hell did you spray this in here?!'' I just did not say one word, I probably got red as fuck too. 

Now, when we left the room he spotted the bottle in my hand, looks at me weird, and he then goes upstairs.

They smelled it on me before and stuff, but this is the first time I kind of got ''caught''.
    They are the type of people really against it though, like talk about it negative all the time and shit. At least I'm doing good in college.  

Any idea's on what I should say? I'm 18.5 years old if that helps, haha.  :confused:

2. If he didn't say anything he may not have known what was going on. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. he might not know what is was but you should really keep it outta the house if they dont approve, or at least dont smoke in their house.

4. Don't say anything.

If they bring it up, be honest, admit to it, and follow any rules they set inside their house, out of respect.

Outside of their house.. well, you're an adult. That's up to you.

5. Only reason I'm really paranoid, is because, We rarely go in that room (Like once a week) and why would I of sprayed some air freshener in there. If it wasn't because of the Febreze, I probably would not of created this topic. 

6. I once asked an old guy for some advice and he told me something I will always remember so I'm going to pass it on to you.. Some day when you are old you can pass this advice on...

DON'T FUCK UP!

You are welcome. :D

7. #7 *ColtClassic*, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    If you are an adult then just resort to 100% HONESTY.

Your parents will be so overwhelmed with your sudden responsibility and honesty that it will develop more trust and they will probably not even know how to react. This is how you can win over your parents if they are reasonable people that can actually be convinced that marijuana is not a dangerous drug that will make you into a horrible person. Of course, if your parents are so vehemently opposed to marijuana consumption and are still brainwashed into thinking that marijuana is a dangerous and inherently 'bad' drug then you are basically hopeless no matter what and can only wish that they never find out. I hope you know your parents well enough to be able to evaluate both their stance on the drug and your relationship with them. You being honest might actually look good in their eyes and open up a new corridor of trust, or it could backfire and you could incriminate yourself unnecessarily. However, I know that once I started my own 100% honesty policy with my parents that they were incredibly trusting with me and actually gave me more responsibilities and privileges. Your call obviously.

8. Tell him you accidently shit farting and sprayed to cover the smell and u were so embarassed u couldnt talk about it

9. I think I will admit to smoking recreationally a few times. I went to a party last night, so I will just say I went in the room to spray some Febreze in the bottle to take away the smell.  :confused_2:

10. They are STRONGLY against it and I am sure they won't ever change their opinion, but I do believe they would not make too big of a deal out of it if I told them the truth that I smoked a few times recreationally and probably will smoke a few more times in the future, until I get a job. 

11. Once you start weighting weed and shit, .5 can make a big difference. Even in age.  :smoke:

12. Did you not take the man's advice on not fucking up!? Your parents are STRONGLY against it so I would advice against telling them that you've smoked recreationally. They won't give a fuck if they're really that against it.

As for the smell, I like the idea that you farted in there. You just wanted to see some stuff in there cause you were bored and farted :p

I was always told to deny, deny...deny! So don't tell em!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I mean if the febreze is the only thing he questioned , just say the room smelled rank. Tell him you went in there and it smelled like something died. If you tell him you sprayed febreze into the bottle, he WILL ask if you are on something. 

14. #15 4Bud2Only0, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    When my parent's found out, my dad was like "I'd be right there with ya if i could!" My mom always talked bad about it cause my uncle smoked and she always get mad when he smoked at our family cabin. But my mom was kinda mad it seemed like at first, this was our first argument about it "I cant believe your doing that shit", me- "What you would rather me smoke cig's?" her- "Atleast there legal!" and than i said nothing and we went on with our day, After that my brother brought it up and was like "Well he spends all his money on weed" her(mom)- "Atleast its his own money!" i was just like, you just got lawyered son!(cause my brother is lazy a'f) Any ways i smoke weed in front of both of them now... I'm 19 and pay for my own shit so its whatever to them. Moral of the story- they cant say anything unless its their money.. Or kick you out if they take it the wrong way..  :confused_2: Oh and just dont smoke in THERE house, unless they dont care.

15. Give us an update OP

Just own up to it and stop smoking in their house if they don't want you to. But give us an update now that it's a day later. Or have you just been hiding on your room for 16 hours? haha

16. No, actually they haven't said one word, nor have they acted strange. I almost admitted on the spot, since I thought it was so obvious. But unless they talk, I wont say anything. We had breakfast and Diner together and they acted 100% normal.

17. It's kind of funny. My parents also complain all the time, mostly because they always complain after my Uncle who smokes.  My mom is against it, but I would believe my dad is even more. I am like 99% sure they know I do smoke sometimes. I went to a party Friday night, and then Saturday, my mom was like " Hey I washed your jacket, I don't know what that smell was, but it doesn't look like you tried to hide it." Then Saturday night, I get caught... :( I think they just don't accept it? Idk...

18. #19 4Bud2Only0, Dec 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Kinda sounds like they dont care, they just dont wanna smell it or see it. Keep them happy by doing well in school and im sure everything will be alright. I just smoked a onie with keef on it... im so chopped! haha 

19. i suggest doing some research on the web to show them the positives it has and how literally the only bad thing about weed is being caught with it