Pretty niffty idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by 420Greensause, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Hello everybody my idea isn't real a high idea but shutup. Ok so what if we could use video game cheat codes on ourselves. Think about it like what if your notice your not tall enough just press a simple code of buttons and voila! Instant tallness! What do u think?

2. [quote name='"420Greensause"']Hello everybody my idea isn't real a high idea but shutup. Ok so what if we could use video game cheat codes on ourselves. Think about it like what if your notice your not tall enough just press a simple code of buttons and voila! Instant tallness! What do u think?[/quote]

I think you're smoked out, bruh.

3. [quote name='"pain21"']

I think you're smoked out, bruh.[/quote]

Ur just mad cuz it isn't your idea. I was just talking to my homie about using cheats it was gonna take us 2 hours to ride the bus to go get some weed. I suggested to enter a cheat code to spawn a helicopter with our phones to go get the weed.

4. yeahhh coool. but you'd have to have a real life game genie plugged into your asshole

5. pretty niffty idea alright ........smh keep that nonscense to your self just cause you think about it dosent mean it should be repeated to people..........just saying

6. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']yeahhh coool. but you'd have to have a real life game genie plugged into your asshole[/quote]

Why would I need something plugged in my ass. I said use my phone. U should just keep the anal stuff to yourself in your room.

7. [quote name='"budensity"']pretty niffty idea alright ........smh keep that nonscense to your self just cause you think about it dosent mean it should be repeated to people..........just saying[/quote]

K dude just wanted to share