Pretty much no leaves left but still nice buds. HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KillahRick, May 3, 2011.

1. thats what i was referring to, NOT DEALING. i agree with you there
    cant see anything wrong with growing a small amount for ones own use

good luck

2. cut her n start again your gonna waste alot of time reviving her to dissapointment i think the stress on her will be great. if u keep her dont expect her to thicken much. just my opinion shes ur girl

3. NOOOOOOOOO dont just cut her just put her to 1 side maybe grow another plant but still keep her she still flowering i wouldnt kill her id wait till she is dead

4. I can say with certainty it is nute burn/ph imbalance because I've done this myself long ago. The buds may look fine but will taste like utter filth. Dry them and try them when they're done, and you'll probably have to make hash out of them. Sorry.

5. I hope I didn't offend you, really. I know ODD can be really harsh.
    Wishing you can find peace and better health!

TBITH

6. no you didnt offend me its just i was take phete but it ended up making me depressed i was suiicidle n stuff so your comment kinda surprised me phete made me worse maybe i took to much not sure its great while high but the come down is horrible

i prefer weed because it makes me feel happy am more socialble it really does tick all the boxes and theres no come down ether which is also good

all O.D.D does is makes me have learning difficultys and am not socailble i dont feel comfortable in the same room as other people i prefer been on my own there is part of me that wants to be out there but its seems i have a kinda leash pulling me back

7. Oh. Fuck it I'm so stupid...

Sorry, I was thinking about ADD, sorry I'm not a native english spoker.

Well, now I know I can learn more about ODD!

Read ya around and sorry again for mixing these.

TBITH

8. basically o d d makes it hard for us to socialize we also come out with things that make us sound thick we not we just have a different logic towards things i think weed helps because i feel better i can talk to people then weed helps with socializing

9. Wow I didn't realize all the feedback I got haha. Well I flushed for a while and harvested early . It's all gooood. Thanks for caring so much everyone haha . Next grow im'a go all natural. Just water :) Then im gunna try flushing with molasses I always wanted to try this. I got a new one in there that was vegging in another room for a while and I just put her on flower so I hope this one goes good! It's a Super shiva skunk clone from One solution In sacramento and she already smells really chronic without any buds!
    This was the early harvest. Prolly got about 5-7 g's lol so small. Oh well it's something. Tastes like shit too...but it smells and looks good! :D [​IMG]:hello:
    [​IMG]

10. that does look gooood Bud shame you only got that much but at least you have sometihing to smoke if it tastes like shit its probably not fully dried out yet fresh skunk is horrible tasting dry it out some more it should taste better

11. No the shiva skunk I was talking about just started flowering. This one was Green crack or blue dream I kinda forgot... But yeah once it's cured it will taste alot better. The buds dried in 2 days in my closet(prolly because my hps and other grows are in there (i know it's bad to dry buds like that))

12. ahh ok m8 it will deffo be dried out my 400w hps drys the soil out i have to water alot more so yeah they dry things up quickly

13. Hey thanks for your brilliant reply! So what is the safest way to put back phosphorus with out causing more nute burn? I'm growing in foxfarm ocean but even though the buds look decent the leaves died while I was out of town.

14. So did they make it?

15. From 2011 Probably killed off those brains cells containing the memory long ago

16. Ha so true

• Like Like x 1