Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pretty much just got jacked :/

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DrGr33nThumb215, May 15, 2011.

1. Kinda fucked up what he did to you, lol.

20 a gram and you live in Cali...? Get some new connects man that's overpriced.

2. Wut? I could understand wallet maybe...

3. I dont see why this was posted in the stash jar

4. smoke a bowl with em dont give em the shit lol

5. Bitch I'll do it again for posting in the wrong section!

6. ayo groove, why not grow u a few plants, here in california u got all the resources u need, and bout ur "moms boyfriend", u gotta end that pot relationship you and him got goin on especially if he made u feel like u got jacked or just sit down wit a phattie and discuss how and why u fel the way u do, keep puffn stay green and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open groove

7. it is 20 a gram because i bought an 8th of top shelf Headband from the Cannabis Club for $55 i can get an 8th of some fire indoor for 120 an ounce or 20 an 8th, i got pretty good connects up here, i can get p's for 1000-1200 during the drought and after harvest 500-800 a pound of super chronic outdoor, about once a week i like to go to the club and treat myself to something i have not had in a while, and it happened to be the only weed i had at the moment, yah and $20 a gram in cali is nuts but i like my club weed.

lol i agree buying grams is bad for your health i only buy 8th for personal use no point in buying a gram because i smoke one blunt and need a gram an hr later im about an 8th a day or every 2 days type of smoker, and it is good me and dude are squared away, im his regular chronic plug, so it is good!:hello:

i agree that california has everything you need to grow that is why i have been growing for the last 6 years, and have a nice indoor crop at the moment and am setting up my outdoor field as well look at some of my older grow journals on here, im some what new to this site, but i used to frequent growkind.com but they turned into d-bags over there:smoke:

8. dont give him shit anymore just smoke him out if he asks...
    or if u give him bud then give him SOME dont give him all of it, the fuck you thinkin man.

shoulda spoke up and said somethin before he left

9. Wait till he comes over and beat the 20$ out of him
    I wouldnt let me dad do that let alone some punk bitch my moms dating

10. Tell yer mom!

11. snitchin aint cool bruh

12. so wait? One moment you say he jacked you and the next you say that you actually said that he could have it? Which is it?

13. Wierd relationship. Now tell us the part you've kept from us. Complicated relationship. Grow some and let him finance your startup costs.

14. i wouldnt let that fly...but if you owed him gas thats straight i guss

15. why is this thread still going...

16. thats what I want to know. The guy basically said he got jacked but then in another breath says he said he'd just give it to him? Then he says that actually he owed him that anyways? doesn't look like the OP has his story straight. I bet the first situation actually happened and when we basically told him he should have spoke up and stop being a puss he changes his story. So he probably just couldn't say no to the guy and the guy took advantage.