Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty funny/scary time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ehngage, Feb 8, 2012.

1. A few days ago, a friend of mine and I drove from the small town I live in, to the nearby city. Which is about 10-15 minutes away. It was night and dark out so we didn't think of concealing our smoking. I had just hit a bowl and passed it to my friend. Just then a cop sped by. Luckily they had somewhere to go because the speed limit here is 110kmh, and we were going about 120km, and cops are picky here about speed. So we were a little shaken up. My friend is about to hit the bowl when another cop speeds past us. Again it freaks us out and we ended up just hiding the pipe until we left the city 20 minutes later.

But it all ended well, we bought some weed in the city, didn't get pulled over and had a good smoke!

2. Cool story bruh.

3. Oh yeah.