Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretrial Diversion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by livingdeadboy, Aug 17, 2015.

1. I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help me. Back in February I was caught smoking near my campus and was charged with drug paraphernalia. When I got caught I was compliant and handed them my pipe without them asking for it and also I took the entire blame so my friends wouldn't get in trouble either. Later that month around the 24 I went to court and was placed in the Diversion program and had to complete 15 hours of community service and pay a $75 fee. I've already completed my 15 hours and I'm going to pay my fee this Tuesday. My question is what are the odds of them drug testing me? I've smoked the last couple of weeks so I know I'll piss dirty. But the thing is, I've went this entire time being in Diversion (6 months) without them drug testing me. They didn't make me sign a paper giving them permission to test me. The agreement was to stay out of trouble and get no new arrests and to complete the community service and pay the fee. Like I said, I've already completed the service and all I have to do now is pay the fine. The day I went to court and signed the papers to be in the program I asked if I was going to be drug tested and the Diversion officer said she didn't know. Do you think I'll be okay?

2. First of all, in what state do you live?

3. Kentucky

4. #4 SmithWorks, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
    Since the laws are rapidly changing and vary from state to state, I would suggest that you immediately call:

1) KentuckyNORML,
    2) A cannabis friendly lawyer
    3) Legal Aid, Public Defender.

You could contact any organization that is working on Kentucky Cannabis Legalization. I'm sure they can explain the laws & drug testing policies.

Good Luck!