PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLIES...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Oct 11, 2019.

1. I'm not convinced Paul has grown the right set of balls yet. Seems to be a lot of kicking cans and whining that never really goes anywhere.
    I'd vote Trey Gowdy in a heartbeat. But he don't want no part of this bs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. trey gowdy and candence owens , there is a team to get shit done hahahah
    heck even the war lords in other threads with key pads stapled to there jeans couldnt out talk either hahahah

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LAST NIGHT IN WISCONSIN..WOW...PACKED HOUSE.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. smh .... :confused_2: i think it is inevitable :laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. im all for trump ,but there would only be about half them if this idiot wasnt in office right now

6. I am still waiting to be convinced that Trump didn't win. To be honest. FJB

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. i want ever see it at my age,one thing for sure my great grand babies will be the ones paying for all this mess and i thought jimmy carter was bad , i did at the least called him a president ,this joker now if he was hitching a ride id give him one but that about it.
    i feel sorry for the dude actually, his party has made a complete fool out of him and his illness of old age, seems to me that in there some were between no discrimanation of race, gender , religion and all the rest there is a clause also about the aged and handicapped even called the americans disability act , they have over step there boundry with joe biden he should sue there ass.
    at first i just took it as a act that he was doing ,but it aint ,bro they are shaming him to the soil he stands on just for there on fortunes . the man isnt there at all ,his whole job is written for him ,he dont even know of what he says ,just reads it and goes back to his basement. damn shame , im not any party ,but they are doing a life time politican like a simple dog and the game of fetch.
    just sad ,you will understand one day when age catches up with you, that you finally just feel useless and they have convinced him he is ,so he just fetches as they ask
    reguardless of what his job has been and all the wrong he has done, he is human and it aint right ,what they do, he doesnt even know what they are doing, just sad , now everyone knows why he avoided the white house physical and why they kept it hush hush , heck even his own family is shitting down his neck

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I feel bad for joe. But I’m even more disgusted by his family and those pushing him/ raking in all that cash

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. His party use’s him. He is just a puppet and soon to be scapegoat.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Don’t feel bad for him. He has been in a position of power for what 40 years and what good has he done for the country?

the only people he took care of was his inner circle and now they are set for life

u had dick Cheney start it
    Now his daughter is continuing it

wait until the Biden kids get elected lol

free crack for everyone!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Well bidens daughter, in her diary, talked about crying while ole joe forced her to take nude showers with him when she was 10 years old...

• Like Like x 1
  12. A Bunch of you Dumb Trump Supporters should be really careful what you wish for. Half of you guys will end up on Death row, crying like a little tiny scared bitch and calling for Biden to help you out after you shit in your pants. Here is what that Retard Dumb Trump said, what he will do to you : Quote"
    “We are going to be asking everyone who sells drugs, gets caught selling drugs, to receive the death penalty for their heinous acts,” Trump said Tuesday to cheers from his supporters at Mar-a-Lago, the social club he owns in Palm Beach, Florida. "

How in the World can you support an Idiot like that ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Lol. This isn't Germany.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. WHAT?????????????????? Stop smoking meth....lol

15. Trump appeals to a certain “He’s talking about everyone except me” mentality…

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You really think any one on here is headed for death row for weed and I some how in your mind am the one smoking meth. Do you really think this will happen?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. trump was 100% supportive of medical marijuana, and he believed medical marijuana was a state-issue. trump was not supportive of recreational marijuana. regarding "death to drug dealers", trump specifically was talking about dealers in fentanyl, meth, heroin, and maybe some other drugs one can overdose on, and he had a real problem with wholesalers and large distributors, but he never included cannabis on that list.

:confused_2: your statement is entirely incorrect sir. :smoking-banana:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. You guys are realy something.......do you freaks know what a quote is. THAT"S WHAT HE FUCKING SAID. There is no mention about excluding anything. He said ..........We are going to be asking everyone who sells drugs, gets caught selling drugs, to receive the death penalty for their heinous acts,”

Like I always say: The Trump Supporters incl. the dumb ass him self, have no education !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Do you think adding extra punctuation makes you more educated?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1