PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLIES...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Oct 11, 2019.

1. #1 nitro harley, Oct 11, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    If you missed the rally last night you missed a really good Biden ass beating. I am not sure if Biden even wants to be seen in public after the President beat him like a drum..God bless President Trump for telling the truth about the DC swamp draining . And I noticed CNN didn't even mention it this morning on their web site.
    So funny...lol I just found a mention on CNN after digging deep.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    My Trump shirt should be coming in the mail on Monday, you likey?

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Yeah, a real ass-beating ensues when a bunch of morons start chanting 3-word slogans. Expressing the breadth and depth of their total mental capacity with 3 words was a real beat down, no doubt. It perfectly exemplifies the irrational deceit that got us to this place. Good work pointing that out, OP!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Fuck impeachment. It's time for the 25th.

Kick-him-out!, Kick-him-out!, Kick-him-out!, Kick-him-out!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Wizard, Thats weird...if you zoom in it kinda looks like Bill and Hillary in their younger years. Are you sure those children aren't part of...what was that democrats name?....Oh ya Byrd or something, anyway you know the guy I am talking about. I think he was a mentor for the young Clintons and many other democrats. Is that the story you heard?

7. You must not have watched the rally...lol

8. Even she could hardly contain herself.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. I was not there ...but was going to be until I discovered that people were lining up already at 5AM and I did not want to make the long drive and end out outside in the rain. Friends went and said it was packed (like 19K inside and more out) and super. Here are a couple other opinions...
    The Donald Trump Experience

Did you notice that most clips avoided showing the packed arena?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. upload_2019-10-11_18-27-9.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. 19k deplorables. :poop::poop:
    I wonder if they could find a full set of teeth between them? :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The teeth are the least of our concerns. It's the brain cells we need to worry about.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Thats better,I knew my GC friends would start having fun with this thread. I know you guys are just warming up...enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Another packed house in Saint Charles La. Dam.....This President is on fire..The left should be in a full on fucking panic mode from what I am hearing. TRUMP 2020!!!

Biden, Warren....thats funny..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. #16 Bravedave, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Actually, it was a crowd made up of normals. There is a fair amount of video evidence. Maybe instead of shooting off your mouth and exposing your ignorance you would work towards knowing what you are talking about. Too much to ask? That said, those representing your side of the aisle embarassed themselves...much like you do here.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. You shoot your mouth off and expose your ignorance all the time. He was making a joke dude. Relax.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Some do confuse cliche with humor. Oh and welcome back...Duuuude.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. lol... like anyone cares about Biden, you can't impeach a candidate. this is getting very cool... seeing one impeachment (Clinton for getting a BJ), i thought was something i'd never see again, but now there is an excellent possibility Trump will be the first to be impeached AND removed from office... more than likely, kicking and screaming like the baby he is. will then be interesting to see who will be there to arrest him first. and if the impeachment works out right, even if it is President Pence and not President Pelosi until the 2020 election, Trump won't be convicted of anything yet, so he'll be off to prison for at least the next 8 - 16 years.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1