President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Praetorian

I think the point is not how others feel about Trumps looks, this time it is about the lengths he went to in order to hide his "perfectness".

:smoke:

2. Are you talking about Carly Fiorina? Your king had a lot of nice things to say about her looks. Or about Ted Cruz's wife - he had some nice things to say about her looks as well. How can you possibly defend this asshole?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #1823 jimihendrix42, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018

BREAKING NEWS:ey::ey::ey::ey::ey::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

DRUMPH IS NOW ADMITTING HE PAYED COHEN BACK THE $130,000 HUSH MONEY FOR STORMY DANIELS.:cop::cop::jump::jump::jump::ey::ey:

MFer has been lying all along, and now admits it.:lmafoe::poop::poop::poop::cop::cop::cop::confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

He's told the American People for how long now that he know's nothing about anything related to Daniels.

He stood in front of Airforce 1, and said it was all lies.:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Rudy is spewing BS, and Drumph is now even in DEEPER SHIT.:hookah::hookah::hookah::love-mj2::love-mj2::love-mj2::ey::ey::jump::jump::jump::cop::cop::cop::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Stormies lawyer/Mueller just got another gift:lmafoe::lmafoe::jump::jump: and Rudy will be backtracking tomorrow.

Ridy admitted something Drumph, Never Has. Drumph is gonna be mad as hell now. This is a Major Error from Rudy. They're in DEEP DO DO for Structuring, X Campaign Finance Violations, which are FELONIES.:poke::poke::poke::hide::hide::bolt::bolt::bolt::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::jump::jump::cop::poop::poop::poop:

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Just looked it up, his last name was never Drumpf, although at some point his ancestors had that last name and changed it to Trump, before Donald was born.

What is that German?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) said Wednesday that President Trump reimbursed his personal attorney Michael Cohen the $130,000 paid to adult film star Stormy Daniels to stay quiet about their alleged affair.

Giuliani, who recently joined Trump’s legal team, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the payment was “perfectly legal” and was “not campaign money,” meaning the arrangement didn’t violate campaign finance law.

“Funneled through a law firm, and the president repaid it,” Giuliani said.

"He didn’t know about the specifics of it as far as I know, but he did know about the general arrangement, that Michael would take care of things like this," he said.

Hannity returned to the payment later in the interview, giving Giuliani an opportunity to clarify.

“That was money that was paid by his lawyer, the way I would do, out of his law firm funds or whatever funds, it doesn’t matter. The president reimbursed that over a period of several months,” Giuliani said.

Hannity then pressed Giuliani, saying he “distinctly” remembered that Cohen had made the payment on his own without discussing it with Trump.

“I don’t know, I haven’t investigated that. No reason to dispute that, no reason to dispute his recollection,” Giuliani replied.

“The fact is, just trust me, they’re going to come up with no violation there,” he said. “The payment was perfectly legal, all documented.

Cohen has said that he made the payment, but that it was made with money out of his own pocket.

Trump admitted that Cohen had represented him in the arrangement with Daniels during an interview with Fox & Friends, but that he didn't know about the payment.

Trump told reporters earlier this year that he didn't know about the payment made to Daniels.

A foggy mess! No wonder he got himself an impeachment lawyer.

Pardon me, I forgot to link the fake news source -

Giuliani: Trump reimbursed Cohen for $130,000 payment to Stormy Daniels

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. HE also lied about where the Drumphs came from.

And yep, they came from Germany.

Donald Trump's own grandfather, Friedrich, had regained the last name Drumpf — that whole spelling not really having an official form thing, again — altering it upon his relocation to the U.S. He entered in 1885 during the height of German-to-U.S. migration, according to The Guardian. Like many, he entered through Ellis Island, but settled for some time out west. His family were winegrowers, according to The Boston Globe, but because he did not want to work as a vintner, he opened and owned restaurants, The Guardian confirmed. He made some money and moved back to the East Coast, and eventually returned to Germany to get married. Though he later attempted to repatriate with his wife, Germany basically said, "No way, man," and accused him of dodging the draft, sending him back to the U.S. from whence he came.

It seems the Trump family has been lying about their ancestry for a couple of generations. Donald Trump himself claimed in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal from 1987 that his father came to America as a boy, having emigrated from Sweden.
    Swedish origins was just a story invented by Trump's father. During the middle of the 19th century, Trump's true decent - German - was simply bad for business.

“In the 1940s, people, especially in the real estate industry in New York, didn't want to hear that somebody was German — so let's get rid of that. Let's be Swedish,” Gwenda Blair said in an inteview with Inside Edition.

According to the New York Times, Donald Trump even asked his father why he had to keep the lie going at the time of writing Trump: the Art of the Deal.

Henry Hurt writes that the reason for continuing the story was to not upset the Jewish tenants of Trump real estate, reports Aftonbladet.

The true story is that Trump's grandparents on his father's side came to America from the German town of Kallstadt in 1905. On his mother's side, Trump's ancestry is Scottish.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Drumpf

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

9. #1830 Praetorian, May 3, 2018
    Last edited: May 3, 2018
    You may have missed the point.

The issue is not to defend one candidate but not others. The issue is not to judge or value any candidates based on their looks.

Trump making remarks about people's looks is wrong, and bashing him based on his own looks is just as wrong and has no place in real political discussion.

He threw PC out of the window but it wasn't so much with "name calling and bullying" , as much as it was with his stances on US culture, which was good.
    PC needed to get thrown out for quite some time before Trump came along, and doing so is basically what won him the presidency.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The name change was likely to do with "marketing the brand" as anything else, i mean who wouldn't want to change the name... it sounds too much like Dumb-FvckDorf while trump supposedly implies "winning"...
    :rolleyes:;)

11. The lie tally - 3001 confirmed lies in 400 days. I'm so proud of our president. :poop::poop::poop:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. As always the smoke & mirrors clears and reality sets in... at least for those who step back and consider wtf actually is happening in the rest of the world... it's not simply #MAGA 45 against NK single handed smiley handshake hugs & photo opps...but 45 & GOP would like to take credit for ANYTHING at this point...

Trump Did NOT Convince Kim to Ditch His Nukes. China Did
    [​IMG]

China Sanctions Summary:
    1. China destroyed the North’s import and export trade, including the North’s primary export, coal.
    2. China shut down all the DPRK’s companies operating in China. (terminating the recycling of revenues back to the North.)
    3. China cut off access to foreign banking. (and, thus, foreign investment)
    4. China stopped providing any financial support for the North.
    What other country could withstand this type of economic strangulation by its biggest trading partner?

None of this has anything to do with Trump’s “maximum pressure” campaign which really had no effect on Kim’s decision at all. De-nuclearization is all China’s doing. China put a gun to Kim’s head and simply waited for him to cave in. Which he did. He very wisely chose the path of least resistance:
    Trump Did NOT Convince Kim To Ditch His Nukes. China Did

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  13. That nothing burger keeps getting new toppings to the point of toppling over.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Only the ignorant would think all this would of happened without Trump's pushing. Maybe explain why it didn't happen during the era of strategic patience .

• Like Like x 2
  15. In business the most important thing (other than sell the sizzle, not the steak which didn't even work for Drumpf) is location location location... (if brick and mortar or even on a google search)

But in world affairs and politics the key factor is TIMING TIMING TIMING...

There are no accidents in this universe imo... NK needed time to make progress, not to mention the blatant display of their achievements with the test missiles... had both of those taken place on BO's watch i seriously doubt he would not have acted in a similar manner but using a better choice of words... ie, he wouldn't refer to Kim as "little rocket man" or was it simply "rocket man"... meh

As for China and the trade deal... that's an entirely separate issue as they were putting pressure on NK before the trumped up threats of tariffs and they own our debt... we best not piss them off too much imo or they will stop buying it... they have also been accumulating much of the gold in the world which trumps worthless strips of paper (they can become worthless, or as good as overnight, not the first time it's happened)
    :coffee:

16. Nothing in the way of a valid retort. You and Jimi should form a band .

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. HONK HONK... opinions about specific GC members are off topic... kindly send a personal conversation to us if you want to make it personal... think of your fellow GC members who don't like to be bothered by tit for tats between members... well i suppose some enjoy the drama but that's their problem...
    :coffee:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. It’s about time they got off their ass

19. I sense an improvement in your retorts...oh wait, you might have just stepped on a goose .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.