President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald J Trump pledged to donate $1,000,000 of his personal money to hurricane relief in texas.
    Only in america with a completely hostile media would you have to literally search through 3 pages of bullshit to find this story, even on fox news. Sad state of affairs for sure.

Wonder how much barry has donated?

President Trump is pledging $1 million of personal money to Harvey victims: WH

• Like x 8
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1
  2. President Trump is truly a magnificent president and man. Great, great, great man.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thats about the first thing I've seen you say on here that actually makes sense!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Credit where credit is due. He has acted presidential throughout this ongoing disaster.

The Flotus is an ongoing disappointment though. She is wooden and frozen. She looks bored off her tits all the time. There must be some Xxx they could slip her to liven her up a bit.
    I think someone like Dolly Parton or Pamela Anderson would make a much better Flotus to Trump's POTUS.

Anyway well done Donald!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'd love to have seen Obama have done that as president.

Shit Bush couldn't even send FEMA

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. But Trump did
    So give Trump some credit will ya

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bet he gets a Huge (Bigly) tax deduction too! ;)
    However..I too applaud any contribution for these poor unlucky souls!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. One man does not determine whether America is great or not. It is the everyday people who go on about their lives making sure the country runs smoothly just by showing up for work and being efficient at their jobs. There are so many professions that we take for granted every day.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. Honestly, I mean this with all due respect, but how are there so many people on THIS forum that support that guy? The only people he truly represents are corporate entities that thrive on screwing over us regular guys. Call me crazy, but there is NO WAY I can support someone who doesn't even understand simple science. Yes he may be President whether I like it or not, but I'd still go for total anarchy before swearing allegiance to that asshat.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. Totally agree. But being somewhat familiar with GC user demographics it's not very surprising to me. I rarely even venture to the politics page here.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Agree, but if you really look closer; you will see there are really that many at all. (Same Peeps making all the posts) There are a few hardcore Trumpies here and their numbers are getting smaller by the day!!(TG)

I must say I do Miss The Spicy though..Melissa McCarthy had me in stitches..watching her while blitzed was truly an experience!!
    trump toilet.gif

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. well you shouldn't be too surprised considering he did win the election and some people do support the president because, well, its in all of our best interests that he does well. Saying he has sworn allegiance to corporate america...right out of the dem playbook.

you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better about your own standing but that is simply not true. Members aren't leaving, in fact there has been more participation recently probably because people are looking and seeing that not everyone on the internet is a crazy left wing nut job that goes against everything their party used the stand for.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. This Too shall Pass
    When you are older it will be easier to understand

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. He won the presidency because he had help from the Russians.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Love you STIGGY!

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. #16 forty winks, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    I'll believe it when I see either the tax receipt or the cheque stub.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. LOL
    Not sure if that is good or bad.
    Sams Thread never gets so heated LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I heard The Russians have secretly been in control of the Government since Kennedy was assassinated

Putin's gay Lover has been loving in Hollywood for yrs now

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. You know, STIGGY, I believe that. You know it's true because it's a conspiracy most people have never heard of.
    Much more secret than the faked moon landing, or area 51.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.