President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upload_2018-4-20_14-16-4.png
    upload_2018-4-20_14-18-9.png
    Soon American will once again be Great
    MAGA.............................................

2. Barry as in almost Goldwater?..or Billy Boy?? LMAO

3. I agree..we will be great again as soon as the Lyin King (I guess Lyin Ted in now in his corner too..LOL) is out of office..never gonna make it to 2020;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did you miss the part about draining the swamp so we can make america great again? When I get back to Oregon next month it will be like christmas again. Somewhere in a huge stack of mail are going to be two tax refund checks that will remind me of making america great again.

To be honest with you, I do believe the working man is better off now along with everybody else sense the election and that part has been great. imo

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. We shall see LOL
    we shall see.
    They said Trump would never make it the 1st week
    and Look at him Now.................

6. Obama neglected America causing it to dry up. Trump came in dusted it off removed cobwebs and grabbed America by the pussy, now it’s dripping in riches in the palm of his hand.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hell I bet Trump could win The Noble Peace Prize, shit if obamma did it
    Trump is a shoe in

8. Noble Pussy Prize Maybe.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Those awards mean jack shit they’ve found em at pawnshops n garage sales

10. What riches?

11. LOL, ..Thats it, I am going to drink white Russians the rest of the day. Fuck'in A! Dude.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #1612 CBDBurner, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2018
    Im not talkin bout tax payers I’m talkin the corporate world. The 1% I’m waiting for some change to fall out thier purse so they create some jobs. It all rolls downhill that’s how it works n always will work.
    The top gets the $, middle gets healthcare n bank account To support the rich, poor gets drugs n diseases to support big pharma, state run programs, and prisons. It’s one big circle ⭕️. And we all just trying to find our spot in it. The choices we make determines our future.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are those tax refunds for two years? Do you think you can still cash them after 2 years? Why wouldn't you use the address that you actually lived at?

14. The only swamp draining the Lyin King has done is getting rid of the creatures he appointed. A lot of people that he has gotten rid of was because of ethics issues. MA:poop:A. Lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Yeah I thought thier was something fishy bout all that too. Well c what happens though. The next president will just point the finger at trump then do his own dirt. It’s a pattern to familiar. N we keep falling for it. Just another puppet/escape goat.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That economic strategy worked out good for Bush. Lol. Show me where trickle down economics has actually worked for the lower middle class. The rich have always gotten rich on the backs of the middle class and if you knew anything about people with money, you would know that all the extra money goes in their pocket not ours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hey, Mick, No, I got a refund from the state and the feds. Which would be two separate checks. The checks haven't been in the pile for to long so I hope they are good checks.

My business is in Oregon so I file there..and live in Hawaii when I can..

• Like Like x 1
  18. #1618 CBDBurner, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
    Yeah this is true and no one can deny it if your part of the working class or have taken an economic class. You know this to be true but well c how many morons argue this. I have a feeling there’s a few smoking keyboards right now.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. I’m waiting to here “ if ya don’t like it start your own buisiness” or “ if ya don’t like it leave” lol famous terms of ignorance. Love it when it comes outta someone’s mouth that’s struggling worse than me too. Leaves me scratching my head.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Dude, when you respond to someone's post put it in quotes so we know who you're responding to. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.