President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The wall in my opinion is already half done. Lets just finish what we started and get back to the rule of law. You know like what Mexico and Canada do. MAGA!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Took my mother ions to get her citezenship. It aint easy lol the us does its job. Illegal immigration is just rough to enforce in such a large country. We should step border control up no doubt but a wall imo is a hell of a stretch. And if im correct asians are now the major group entering illegally and it aint through mexico. Again if republicans actually cared about enforcing tough immigration policies they'd know the mexican border is a fragment of where and how illegals actually get here. Imo support for the wall is nothing more than a emotional response to a complex situation. The wall wont fix anything or stop most people from getting here.

Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth

Indians are the fastest-growing illegal immigrant population in the US

3. I applauded him whole heartily for evading taxes before he joined the gang of thieves. Taxation is theft but if he is part of a criminal organization that can only survive on theft and avoids it himself then he is a hypocrite. If he were not president I would still applaud his tax evasion. I avoid as much theft as I can and encourage everyone to do the same regardless of how much money you have. Hell yeah to of shore accounts and hiding your money from the thieves in the IRS.

• Like Like x 1
  4. it should be tough to become a citizen of a country. Its a privilege not a right and kudos to your mother for doing it the right way. Thats what its all about!
    And no one is saying that the wall will stop everything and everyone, but its a step in the right direction. And just him talking about it has worked, much less actually doing it. There is already a wall up along a lot of the border anyways. But people get so caught up in the semantics of the whole thing.
    As far as the numbers and articles you posted...you gotta remember, since they are illegal they are undocumented, hence, any numbers you see are just a guess.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. my resentment? you are the one who is sounding the resentment here. You haven't offered any ideas or tried to debate all you have done is put in your emotional quips. At least try to add something to the conversation. If you don't think enforcing existing immigration laws are the answer, then what is? No borders, just let everyone come and go as they please? Kind of like europe? That hasn't worked out very well over there has it?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. By plainly stating I welcome each and every one of the downtrodden and dispirited into "my" America, I feel I have added. No borders would indeed be better than the eternity of wars that have occurred in defending them.
    What of Superman, the most alien yet the most American icon of all? Would you have him returned to Krypton?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. And half paid for by Mexico?

LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. if he didn't fill out his paperwork then hell yes he should be deported. just like anyone else who is here illegally. They, by definition have obviously already broke the law. Why harbor fugitives? You want a good look at what "your" america looks like, seriously go do some reading on europe and their immigration policies. You may like the ideas but not the outcome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fuck no. Lets make them pay for the whole enchilada. LOL

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. upload_2017-9-4_18-15-45.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. That doesn't seem very likely at this point, does it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
  12. Who the hell knows, at this point. We haven't finished it yet.

13. Maybe Trump is following in the great ones (LOL) footsteps
    Remember what a great job Barry did.
    upload_2017-9-5_7-50-27.png

14. No borders is a nonsense idea, look at all the problems Europe is having with open borders. Islamic extremists would penetrate the refugees just like they have in Europe and we would start having terrorists attacks left and right and your ok with that?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ima gonna build me a wall between Cali and Nevada..Gotta keep those hordes from the Dude state from invading us..LOL
    200.gif

16. "They" - therein lies the root of your fears; one day, I hope you'll come to the realization that a better world is built by those who think "We".

17. I would be very happy if California built a wall and exiled itself from the rest of the country.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. download.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Keep out the ragheads, round up the spics
    the rallying cry of the ignorant pricks
    continually spewing their virulent hate
    is this how they're making America great?

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.