President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1501 VikingToker, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Corey the Welder and his "healthplay/Opamacare" slippies were my favorite parts. It serves the purpose of rallying the nation well, I think, reminding everyone in America about the embarrassment of successes that can drown in all the self-hatred of the american left.

Last year he made a similar speech, also rated well across the board, if I recall. I give it a solid seven and a half goebbels

edit:

[​IMG]

strong moment

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bunch of pandering demagoguery with typical cliche American themes to trigger the heart strings. Void of any real substance. He double down on the wars overseas saying there will be no timelines for withdraw. Great. Endless wars and record profits towards the war profiteers. In fact he stated for a further increase in military spending. Holy fuck. He doubled down on fossil fuels trying to prop up an already dying coal industry and stated he wants to increase oil and natural gas exports, the camera suddenly pans to Rex Tillerson. Shocker. He of course touted his (more like Paul Ryans) tax overhaul which the majority of Americans know favors the top 1%. He fell flat on his face with his immigration bit trying to scare the American public with the boogie men MS 13 while not mentioning the neo nazi and white supremacist killing people in Charlottesville and elsewhere. Another shocker. So many more fails on Healthcare, Mexico not funding the boarder wall, Tariffs on solar energy and home appliances, and lastly. Jesus. His stupid robotic reading off the teleprompter that he could barely even read. SAD.

The state of our union Mr. President? A shithole.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. if the united states is such a shithole, go somewhere else. Maybe go live in haiti. I'm sure they would love you there.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. maybe just answer the question instead of posting some stupid video clip from conan obrien to speak for you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Where's the question?

6. I've asked you in several different threads several different ways. If america is so bad, why don't you go live somewhere else??

7. You are so negative... ALWAYS

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Here maybe this will too 1517418722709.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. It was a joke... but honestly my money is on trump.
    That would be a fight i would pay to see lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You would not get your moneys worth
    Two seconds into the round Trump would be victorious !

11. #1513 STIGGY, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    I remember yrs ago the men in black would pay a visit if you talked trash about the President.

12. Name Calling again
    better watch that guys get Banned for such foolishness

13. Trump was elected fair and square
    You really need to stop with the remarks about the US President

14. I would pay 10x the market price to see that lol. No offense GW.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. You're like the president too eh?

16. In your reality, not mine. He's still the same old douche bag reality game show host he always was.

17. 2024 Norse for President

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.