President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Thursday, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that President Trump would donate $1 million of his “personal money” to Hurricane Harvey victims. But on Friday, she wasn’t so sure.

Asked by a reporter if she knew whether Trump’s donation would be “coming from his own money or from the Trump Foundation,” Sanders dodged.

“I haven’t had a chance to do that,” she said, suggesting she hadn’t yet had a chance to ask the president where the money would be coming from.

Sanders still hasn't found out if Trump's $1MIL donation to Harvey victims will be a personal donation or come from his foundation (via CBS) pic.twitter.com/gNbnDxMTho

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) September 1, 2017

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. The Smoking Gun’s 2011 article concluded that Trump “may be the least charitable billionaire in the United States.” It also suggested that he was one of the wiliest. Years before the Post’s stellar reporting, the Smoking Gun revealed that Trump had found a clever way for his foundation to give away more money—by using cash donated by other people.

In effect, Trump turned the Trump Foundation into a charity intermediary. Rather than donating money himself, he attracted donations from individuals and institutions he had done business with, or helped out in some way, then used this money to send out checks that bore the Trump Foundation’s name. One of the foundation’s biggest donors was Vince McMahon, the chairman and majority owner of World Wrestling Entertainment. ”Tax returns show that World Wrestling Entertainment has given Trump’s foundation a total of $5 million in return for the developer’s assistance in working a couple of televised angles along with WWE boss Vince McMahon,” the 2011 Smoking Gun article said. “The WWE gave Trump’s foundation $4 million in 2007 for his help in promoting that year’s WrestleMania festivities, and another $1 million in 2009.”

Trump and the Truth: His Charitable Giving

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Shit..I completely forgot about THOSE lies..There are just so many of his "stories" that we need bookmarks to keep track of them..ie: even yesterday he bragged how he had seen "1st Hand" the destruction in Texas..Of course, he never really even got close..Now he is returning to get ANOTHER 1st hand look..What a jerk!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. This thread is a joke about a jerk. MAGA.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Looks like the flood has knocked the wall off of the table; Trump will not shut down the government to git r done, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. No Bigly Deal...
    Mexico is paying
    RIGHT.?
    :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I like how Trump supporters don't make a peep until they think he has actually done something positive and then expects us to change our opinion of the fool.

I pity anyone that thinks anything he does is from "the kindness of his heart".

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. upload_2017-9-1_19-5-15.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Tastes way better than the shit the last president dish out everyday

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Is it because of the over cooked steak with ketchup that he eats? ;)

12. Enjoy your shit sandwich. MAGA.
    :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Hey Stig, why not do a Yelp review comparing the two sandwiches?

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. But how could that be?? He must eat "Trump" branded steaks..Yes?
    lmao.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. With peanut sauce ...

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. HahHah..
    But that would buy him an awfully BIGLY Shit Sandwich wouldn't it? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. haha so I guess that means none of you have donated a damn thing. makes sense that you can all talk shit about someone trying to make a difference.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. giphy.gif
    If you mean me..I sent my measly $100 and you??

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Jman matched Trump's million and promised to pay when his mentor does. MAGA. Lol.
    What kind of sandwich was that? :poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.