President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LMAO..Bet I am older than most of the peeps here..including you..
    HS class of 65 I am;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I have to agree, the trump presidency is a sad state of affairs. That Jeff Sessions is going to roll back the clock on marijuana. Any non white, non male citizens should look into immigrating to Canada, though that's not easily done. I'm going to do as STIGGY says- wait for the madness to pass.
    I did hear about trump's kind donation rather quickly on "fake news media". The donation was not buried, but a headline. Didn't have to search for the article. Yes, he's quite the man!

• Like Like x 3
  3. You've got me, mate- class of '70.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mexico has been helping long before Trump "pledged" to donate (as if he's a man of his word to begin with).

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yeah, Mexico and Canada. Both countries could send cannabis!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. We're just trying to soften him up for the ongoing NAFTA negotiations, lol.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. LOL "his own money". Trump doesn't spend his own money. Most likely borrowed and now tax deductible... what a generous guy.

Michael Dell pledged 36MM... How about you create a thread dedicated to him.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. “I’m happy to tell you that he has said he would like to join in the effort,” Sanders told reporters. “He will pledge proudly a million dollars of his own personal money to help the people in Texas.”

Asked if Trump’s money would come from the Trump Foundation or the Trump Organization, Sanders responded: “He said he is personally going to give [the money]. I don’t know the legal part of that exactly…. He said his personal money.”

Scam alert!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I dont think Michael Dell has anything to do with politics. He just runs Dell computers

• Like Like x 1
  10. yeah, his own money. The money he has earned. And depending on if tax reform gets done or not he may not be able to claim it as an exemption. But its important to remember that every single person who donates to a charity can write it off. But yes, trump is obviously a bad person for doing such a thing!
    And if you are so impressed with what michael dell did, then make a thread for him! Its great he donated and should get press coverage. Bet he will write it off as well though so obviously hes a bad guy too!
    Just make sure you don't put that thread, about michael dell in the politics forum, because you know, he's not in politics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. oh yeah, saying he will personally pay for it sounds so much like a scam!! You got a keen eye for sure!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. The devil is in the details with Don the Con. To repeat what I said above, I'll believe it when he shows a tax receipt or a cheque stub. Until such time, it's all just self aggrandizing fake news.

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. Maybe because he LIES so much, it has become hard to see the forest from the BS!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. how much have you guys donated? I'm guessing its not anywhere near a million dollars is it? Why anyone would shit on the guy for making a donation like this? Its so stupid, for real.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Don't you want to see proof of alleged donation?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. I'm not the one creating threads about "American heros" or tossing everything into good/bad buckets.

Humble people and real heroes help anonymously, without expecting anything in return or don't boast about it looking for a medal ... The concept of giving isn't complicated.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. You know it's actually fun to put labels on things... I'm going to say donated "stolen money". :love-m3j:

Money laundering 101.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'll see YOUR Million Dollar Donation and raise you another Million;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Can't knock him for this, his money going to help a lot of people.
    Actress Sandra Bullock is giving a million, many other celebrities, athletes and business people will donate as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Good job Mr president

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.