President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If the democrats purged all the dead people off the rolls there wouldn’t be a majority.

2. I'm curious to see if all this America muscle flexing will hurt or benefit the American people. Time will tell.

3. If only 25 million weren’t fake, does that make the other 41 million fake?

As for my statement, take a joke...

• Like Like x 2
  4. It's hard to tell when some folks are "joking" due to the beliefs they carry.
    That is a persistent rumor due to the fact that there are many outdated voter records.
    Some have taken the names on the records as an indication of actual voters voting.

:smoke:

5. #2746 Praetorian, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    A lot of "America Muscle Flexing" is good for the world, not just the American people.

The rest would realize real quick, once Putin-type, or Mao-type China took over.

I know all the cool kids, and tw@ts like @SmokinP in Starbucks like to bash the US , because it's cool these days to show how against the status quo they are.
    It will be interesting to see how quickly they change their tune, once an actual dictator takes over world control.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLY!! ENJOY..
    MAGA!

7. #2748 Praetorian, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Nitro, I enjoy a lot of your commentary, and I like to think we agree for the most part.

Love your posts. Would like to see more power to them.

8. Hello, Praetorian, I hear you. I am getting tired in some weird way of talking publicly about politics so I admit my commentary could seem lacking..

I think it is break time for awhile. With the FISA corruption about to hit the news stand and the democratic war on the judge I am at the end of my rope with trying to understand where common sense has gone....Things will never be like they were between the two political parties probably maybe forever. We are near a point in my opinion where we just say fuck it and stop talking to each other..

Break time..........

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yeah...I've had a worried eye on this for maybe 3-5 years already. The polarization is a real problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. So much for MAGA and the false flag disaster in slow motion trade war that will no doubt contribute to the next crash with the market at a peak the odds increase daily...
    ////////////////////////////

Donald Trump Is Lying to You About China
    [​IMG]

snip-

Trump uses the fake news of “intellectual property theft” to justify his tariff war on China. He boasts that he is going to stop the Chinese stealing that victimizes Americans. In yet another way, he will be the savior of Americans’ economic future, a savior who needs/deserves their votes and donations. He takes his cues from the televangelists.

The claim that the Chinese are stealing our intellectual property – chiefly production technologies – is largely bogus. Yet many are duped. All economic development across the millennia has included the dissemination of new technologies from those who have them to those who want them. The dissemination works via buying and selling products, copying production processes and products, sharing production facilities, exchanging access to resources and markets for access to technology, and yes, no doubt, some downright stealing too. Disseminators include workers and bosses, merchants and manufacturers, students and professors, journalists and politicians, and just plain travelers.
    Often, when those who want another’s technology get it, they develop it further, whereupon the developed technology in turn gets disseminated elsewhere (likely including back to where it originally came from). Greece disseminated technology to Rome, Rome to middle Europe, Europe to America, and yes America to Asia among countless other disseminations, past and present. Recently, the Rolls-Royce luxury car company’s CEO attacked Aston-Martin and other companies for stealing their concepts. A few decades ago, the cry went up in the US about Japanese stealing our technology. More decades back, the US stole technology from Great Britain according to the British.

Demagogues, especially the nationalist variety, try to make political capital out of recycling stories of awful “foreigners stealing” our technologies. It allows them profitably to pretend that they can “protect the nation and its economy.” Dissemination happens, one way or the other, and never more easily than now with the global internet, world trade, and jet travel. The fakery of proclaiming against it has never been more glaring.
    snip
    more.......
    Donald Trump Is Lying to You About China

• Like Like x 1
  11. Howard Stern talking to Melania Trump back when she was a call girl.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. And the RW BO haters ragged on Michelle for showing her toned arms... it was scandalous....lol
    Well about as close to a scandal as they could pin on potus 44...
    Can you spell hypocrisy ?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. s v e d k a

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. From the real author of the Art of the Deal the book he deeply regrets fabricating for DT but back then he put money over integrity... Now he donates all income from the book to charities... i mean really now who in their right mind things DT could sit still long enough to write a book with it looking like the typical gobbledygook he spews at rallies?
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    I wrote The Art of the Deal with Trump. He's still a scared child

Trump is angrier and more self-absorbed than when I first knew him. We must not let his culture of fear stop us speaking out

[​IMG]

"I alone can do it.” These five extraordinary words kept coming back to me as I reflected on Donald Trump’s first year as president of the US. He made this claim during his speech accepting the Republican nomination in July 2016. At the time, it struck me simply as a delusional expression of his grandiosity. Looking back, I also hear the plaintive wail of a desperate child who believes he is alone in the world with no one to care for him. “I alone can do it” is Trump’s survival response to: “I must do it all alone.”

There are two Trumps. The one he presents to the world is all bluster, bullying and certainty. The other, which I have long felt haunts his inner world, is the frightened child of a relentlessly critical and bullying father and a distant and disengaged mother who couldn’t or wouldn’t protect him.

“That’s why I’m so screwed up, because I had a father who pushed me so hard,” Trump acknowledged in 2007, in a brief and rare moment of self-awareness.

Trump’s temperament and his habits have hardened with age. He was always cartoonish, but compared with the man for whom I wrote The Art of the Deal 30 years ago, he is significantly angrier today: more reactive, deceitful, distracted, vindictive, impulsive and, above all, self-absorbed – assuming the last is possible.

This is the narrative I’ve been advancing for the past 18 months. With the recent publication of Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury, it turns out that even those closest to Trump recognise his utter lack of fitness to be president, even if they are too cowed and cowardly to do anything about it.

Fear is the hidden through-line in Trump’s life – fear of weakness, of inadequacy, of failure, of criticism and of insignificance. He has spent his life trying to outrun these fears by “winning” – as he puts it – and by redefining reality whenever the facts don’t serve the narrative he seeks to create. It hasn’t worked, but not for lack of effort.

In his first year in office, Trump has lambasted any facts he dislikes as “fake news”, while making nearly 2,000 false or misleading claims of his own – more than five a day. In a single half-hour interview with the New York Times in late December, he made 24 such claims. This is the very definition of gaslighting – lying until you get people to doubt their own reality – and it is both frightening and disturbing. Because the office Trump now occupies makes him the most powerful man on Earth, his fears, and the way he manages them, have necessarily become ours.

About the only thing Trump truly has in common with his base is that he feels every bit as aggrieved as they do, despite his endless privilege. No amount of money, fame or power has been enough to win him the respect he so insatiably craves. His anger over this perceived injustice is visceral and authentic. Trump’s unwinding of government programmes such as Barack Obama’s Affordable Care Act will fuel yet more fear among the millions of people will lose their health care in the year ahead. The tax plan Trump pushed through most benefits him, his family and his fellow billionaires and provides the least relief to those who need it most. In both cases, the victims of these policies will include millions of his supporters who may find someone else to blame, but whose suffering will inexorably increase.

Above is just few snippets, much more at the link....

I wrote The Art of the Deal with Trump. He's still a scared child | Tony Schwartz

• Like Like x 1
  15. If the guy admits to not having integrity, why believe anything he says?

16. You missed the point Ed... He is so honest that ever since DT through his hat in the ring this last time Tony S has been explaining that back in those days he was more into the "survival" mode... (check his video i posted on the different modes in the fitness section few days ago)...

He knew at the time that he was glamorizing DT in order to write a book that the huge narcissistic ego would appreciate... at the time he had no idea that DT would ever run for pres. let alone win... in hindsight he wouldn't have written the book and now it is his biggest regret by far...

Since then he has been involved in other much more life supporting ventures and appears to have done quite well.... what he and his associates teach is the exact opposite of how DT lives his life... Being a ghost writer doesn't allow one to write a critical assessment of a self serving narcissist... you must know that when DT "asked" him to write the book he expected Tony to write one that would make DT look like all rosy rather than focus on the underhanded cut throat bullying intimidation... that is unless DT was proud of those traits and requested him to... having not read the book i have no idea how much of it is any more or less honest than DT assuming DT spot checked it or had others read it and provide feedback...

Speaking of integrity and DT in the same breath is comical when you consider all the lies, the number of indictments from "the best people", and the GOP senate and congress who once were honest enough to provide criticism but now remain silent and kiss up to the would be dictator ...

Anyone who knows anything about reading people and spotting those with integrity or lacking would know after listening to Tony now that he is honest and well meaning to a fault.... Quite the opposite of how DT appears to most of the country and world...

17. He said he sold his integrity for money. After you sell your integrity you no longer have any. Now he's trying to distance himself from Trump so he can get other jobs, another sign of no integrity.

• Like Like x 1
  18. The reason he says he has no integrity is because he made Trump look better in the book. How can you totally ignore that part?

:smoke:

19. Yes, i see it as going along with DT to make him look better is where he put integrity on hold... had he not done that some other guy would have gladly written one and maybe never looked back... Tony at least is honest enough to admit it was a huge mistake to put lipstick on a con artist (my words not his Ed)... lol

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.