President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upload_2018-8-1_6-7-42.jpeg

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. How is this MAGA? MAHA maybe or MCGA or MRGA but not MAGA as promised...
    Yet he is already using the phrase "KEEP America Great" as if he united the now more divided than ever states...

upload_2018-8-2_15-31-47.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. This is a beautiful thing. MAGA!

#WalkAway

[​IMG]

4. Amazing anyone still believes DJT has any credibility with his non-stop spouting FAKE NEWS and walking back one statement / opinion after another... truly amazing so many can remain so duped for so long... Same goes for Hannity, Jones, Fox and all really FAKE NEWS.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hello svedka, Are you starting to feel like a winner yet? I hear that the african american support for the President is almost at 30% and growing. Now do you think that they are the stupid ones or maybe the smart ones? just wondering...Maga!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Trump on the economy: smoke, mirrors and half-truths

Euphoric over the Commerce Department's announcement of second-quarter GDP numbers, President Trump asserted at a July 27 White House news conference: "We are on track to reach the highest annualized growth rate in 13 years."

He stated this was the best showing since the third quarter of 2014 and boasted that unemployment is near an 18-year low and exports are surging.
    A closer, more detailed look based on an explanation of the numbers rather than a mere posting of statistics paints a more accurate picture.

The number that Trump and his acolytes continue to bandy about is the 4.1-percent growth rate. But this overall growth rate of goods and services is a flawed measure. A big chunk of GDP is government spending — not just private economic activity.

Most importantly, the 4.1 percent is a snapshot in time (the second quarter) of 2018. It is useless as a predictor of future economic performance (the next three quarters).

How valid is the president's claim that the growth rate during his presidency is much higher than his predecessors?

Actually, Obama presided over eight quarters of growth over 3 percent, including four over 4 percent. The second quarter of 2000 under Bill Clinton hit 7.5 percent and attained 7.1 percent in the second quarter of 2004 under George W. Bush.
    Trump on the economy: smoke, mirrors and half-truths

7. Funny how standards change in such a short period of time.
    Does anyone think Pence still thinks this way? If so did he sell his soul for power?

I actually do believe in the words he spoke then, there should be the expectations of the highest standards for the most powerful position in our Nation.

What are your thoughts. Have they changed, if so why?

Pence wrote:

If you and I fall into bad moral habits, we can harm our families, our employers and our friends. The President of the United States can incinerate the planet. Seriously, the very idea that we ought to have at or less than the same moral demands placed on the Chief Executive that we place on our next door neighbor is ludicrous and dangerous. Throughout our history, we have seen the presidency as the repository of all of our highest hopes and ideals and values. To demand less is to do an injustice to the blood that bought our freedoms.

In another column on his congressional campaign website, titled “Why Clinton Must Resign Or Be Impeached,” Pence condemned Clinton’s affair with college intern Monica Lewinsky and the subsequent attempts to lie about it.

Pence concluded:

Our leaders must either act to restore the luster and dignity of the institution of the Presidency or we can be certain that this is only the beginning of an even more difficult time for our land.
    These Old Mike Pence Columns On How A President Should Behave Have Not Aged Well

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sounds like Pence will vote for me in 2024.

9. His prophecy in the last line is very ironic, especially with him on the ticket.
    "or we can be certain that this is only the beginning of an even more difficult time for our land".

10. Do you think all people who become president become corrupt by power or were before hand, or realize there are powers above them that have um by the balls or...?

11. Not all, some. This one was being controlled by a known puppet of Putin.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You guys still arguing with the haters? I just can't waste my time with them anymore. MAGA

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Interesting. You believe he is knowingly or unknowingly a puppet of Putin?

14. Manafort has been for 14 years.
    His duty was to provide policy for the Ukrainian puppet President.
    Lost his job there after the uprising.
    Paid by the Russians to join the Trump campaign.
    The only change suggested to the Republican Party platform was to drop the language against the Russian invasion of Crimea.
    The pattern is becoming clearer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Please explain how you know Russia paid Manafort to join the Trump campaign. From the little I've heard of his trial he's terribly fucking greedy but I haven't heard he is a Russian spy.

16. HATERS? that's funny... both sides see the other as haters but headlines & means of legislation proves which side can be trusted and which ones maintain cool heads...

17. 23379909_1416320675133900_7523689057663649109_n.jpg

18. Would you rather Russia sponsered a coup in Ukraine like the U.S.?

Not just a Western friendly leader but a fucking Nazi.

Listen to The Saker for less biased coverage of Russia.

19. Much of both sides are brainwashed lunatics.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yea brainwashed humans are easy to control, thats why they keep as many as they can in the shades.

Space Force? Really? Made my day.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.