President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HERE YOU GO STIGGY..LET ME GET YOU ONE OF THESE..
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. WHO DOESN"T LIKE WINNING?...MAGA!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. #2266 ReturnFire333, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
    Stealing from people huh? You better stop driving on those public roads Johnny, you're stealing the states money by damaging them. And, since you don't want to pay taxes, I guess you just want to freeload off the state/other people's tax money repairing them for you?

Since you're gonna say "LUL NO ONE SHOULD BE PAYING TAXES CUZ THEFT" I will preemptively ask you, where do you propose the money to pay for social infrastructure comes from? And why are you not required to contribute to society? Please answer both questions, don't just cherry pick my post.

Edit: Actually, this is derailing the thread. I'm going to copy and past this in your Random Political Bull thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are the MEME & YOUTUBE topics shut down or are some members banned from them?
    :confused_2:

Meanwhile while "MAGA" his supporters continue to be in hot water with the judicial system due to the general GOP desperate measures to "rig the system" as DT himself was chanting with a qualifying "unless I win".
    -----
    Kobach To Face Grand Jury On Voter Suppression

[​IMG]

The Kansas Court of Appeals ruled Friday that a citizen-initiated grand jury petition can investigate Secretary of State Kris Kobach on allegations that he intentionally failed to register qualified voters. Petitioner Steven Davis gathered enough signatures to file a petition in Douglas County Court in August 2017. The petition sought a grand jury investigation of Kobach for destroying online voter registrations, preventing Kansans from voting, and “being grossly neglectful” in his election duties.

The American Civil Liberties Union sued Kobach on behalf of voters who were denied voter registration in a case challenging the state’s voter ID law. Trial was held in federal court in March and is awaiting a decision by U.S. District Court Judge Julie Robinson.

Kobach, who is running for governor, insists that the law prevents noncitizens from illegally voting. He was the driving force and vice chairman of President Donald Trump’s Commission on Election Integrity, which Trump created to buttress his claim that he lost the popular vote for president by 3 million votes in 2016 only because of voter fraud. The commission was dissolved before it ever met.

The Topeka Citizen-Journal reports:

Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach used state tax dollars to comply with a federal magistrate’s order to pay a $1,000 fine for misleading the court about documents in a folder he carried into a meeting with Donald Trump shortly after the Republican was elected president. Micah Kubic, executive director of the ACLU of Kansas, said three weeks ago Kobach had paid the penalty “out of his own pocket.”

However, a Kansas Open Records Act request of the Kansas Department of Administration produced records Friday showing the payment was processed July 21, 2017, with a credit card issued by the state to Craig McCullah, who at that time was deputy assistant secretary of state under Kobach and is now seeking the Republican Party’s nomination as secretary of state.

Kobach To Face Grand Jury On Voter Suppression - Joe.My.God.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Reganomics didn't work very well for the average person.
    The slowest recovery could very well be attributed to the lowest level of government spending during any recovery in history, Thanks republicans..
    The economy was already booming before Trump took over.

The tariffs have only been in place for a few days.
    We did see market drops during the lead up.
    Manufacturers are concerned about supplies.
    2 Billion in solar projects have been cancelled, that also effects about 1500 jobs.
    Stay tuned for more economic damage.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lowest level of spending....... It was inf act the very opposite. In Obama's last year, he collected more money in taxes than any other year in the history of the usa, and still ran a deficit.....

Booming before Trump took office, really?

I guess we are working with two completely set of facts here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. What? You forget the greatest recession outside of the depression?
    What was the market at when he left?
    What was the unemployment rate at?

The lowest level of spending was directed as a percentage of Federal spending that went to recovery efforts. Compared to any recovery It was the lowest percentage of Federal spending used to recover.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's a fuckin lie, Hillary and Bernie suck dick

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Fuck Obama and his Kenyan ass

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. :rolleyes:
    Anything of value to add or just want to spew hatred?

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Lol..Bernie and Clintons imagination for this country was insane

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. What part of Hillary's campaign was insane?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Her self.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. How about a server in her bathroom....... All the lies she told about that during the campaign.

How about her health?

How about how she lost, and wrote a book about how to whine......

Basket of depolorables

Rigging the election against Bernie

"I did not send anybody any classified documents on my emails."

She was the worst presidential candidate in USA history.....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. STOP!!!

Seizure time!!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. :poke: Trying to get something productive out of Johnny. He also stated their imagination for the Country. Not her shady ways.

• Like Like x 1
  17. With your caption, that may be the funniest meme of all time.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.