Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

president of 2012??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I'll give you one: He wants to combine church and state.

Also, as people were mentioning, he doesn't believe in evolution. What kind of moron doesn't believe in evolution? It's a proven fact.

2. Unfortunately a lot of people. The majority of voters :)

3. I hate this god-loving country.

4. It's not that they're god loving, it's because they're ignorant (no, the two aren't the same). Nowhere in the bible does it say the Earth was made 6000 years ago, and elsewhere in the Bible it says that to God a day is a thousand years, which is a metaphor for any amount of time.

Dude not even the true Bible suggests the earth was not made 4 billion years ago, yet so many christians think it's only 6000 years old. It's out of ignorance, because if someone challenges their view then they're just trying to take you down.

5. Ron Paul or Herman Cain.
    Both sound pretty good to me. But the thing is, I believe Ron Paul is NOT going to make it legal himself. Instead he will leave it up to the states to decide which substances to legalize. But I hope Im wrong and he makes it perfectly OK to smoke without worrying about the feds.

6. He doesn't want to combine church and state, he wants to ensure that "separation of church and state" isn't used to infringe upon the religious practices of individuals.

7. hah, yeah some of the people that browse this forum. Oh well man

8. So yeah, i've literally only ever heard about Ron Paul on this website, never elsewhere...
    Who is this guy?

9. ron paul is a liberatarion. he believes in no goverment, no taxing the rich, blacks shouldn't be allowed at private businesses....stuff like that. however he is anti war which differs from republicans.

10. He's the guy off Bruno.

11. yeah i him on bruno as well. the look on his face was priceless

12. Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

Where do you get this stuff?

13. not by watching FIXED NEWS.....

14. So you just made it up?

15. ron paul believes in repealing the civil rights act so private business owners dont have to allow minority patrons. make it up? it was all over the news few months back...

16. sunshines on the fringe right it seems

17. You're only telling half the story. Ron Paul supports the repeal of the Civil Rights Act because (amongst other things) the government has no constitutional authority to tell business owners how to run their business. The free market has mechanisms to deal with businesses that choose to practice racism and segregation (e.g. boycotts).

18. I am from UK so don't know a great deal about all your candidates etc however from the brief bits of information I have seen Ron Paul seems like a bit of bigot and a touch racist. I belive he wants to remove the welfare state on the basis of reducing immigration (ammongst other things). He also wants to step up border control etc etc...

Now dont get me wrong here I do understant the problems associated with immigration (both legal and illigal) and assylum, but he seems to take a redneck approach to it and his views seem to provoke and incite a 'us and them' mentallity.

Pretty much all immigrants are just searching for a better life for their families were he seems to paint them out as evil leachers that undermine the fabric of your country, a country created from immigration. I see it as kind of like a, 'you missed the boat son, get the hell out o' my gravy'

His veiws on pot win people over in here but I dont get it, as pot heads we are peaceful people who accept people in, irrelevent of anything other than the fact they are human. Ron Paul seems to me to be a bit of a nationalist?

Am I wrong?

19. Sherak, I couldnt agree more. good form man!

20. Sherak, summed up my feelings about him entirely...