President Bush wants to pardon someone......HIMSELF

Discussion in 'General' started by GolgiApparatus, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Can't say I'm suprised in the smallest possible way. IN fact, I'm dissappointed. I expected him to somehow pocket money off this bill as well. :p Damn George, your loosin your touch.

2. Um.... can he do that?

3. lol, that's some mad power!

4. Only if we let him.

5. And how do you propose we stop him?

Hope?!

zing

6. Thats pretty screwed up.

7. God damn it...

8. tell me,

which one of you would not have done the same damn thing.

you get fucked, and then you have a chance of being cleared of all wrongdoings by congress?

i say kudos for sneaking that one in.

9. damn, way to cover your ass..

10. No, he didnt get fucked, he fucked up, while saying he didnt give a fuck what protestors or anyone else who disagreed with him thought. He deserves the fucking worst. I wouldn't do that, cause I wouldn't fuck up like him in the first place.

11. I better keep my mouth shut... GGGRRRR!!! :mad:

Na... FUCK that...Fuck "W" & the rest of those god dam war pigs...

12. I was thinking this was gonna be one of those "Bush pardons pot-smokers" things that NORML (or some organization) put out on april fools day. Haha.

13. 11:30
    goro
    http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=31014 The president pardons himself of all warcrimes.. happening right now.. check it
    11:30
    Durchii (Autoreply)
    I'm away right now.
    Yeah, I just saw the thread.
    11:32
    goro
    comments?
    11:34
    Durchii
    I haven't watched the video yet, but, for the record, the accountability of most presidents is kind of left in the gray area for the most part, as well as their crimes. All I can say is that if I could kill thousands of people mercilessly, and without remorse, and go to court the next day and tell them that I was pardoning myself of all charges, I would be torched in public on site.
    11:34
    goro
    that's what im saying
    he's gonna get killed
    11:35
    Durchii
    There's no reason why this pardon shouldn't be taken in stroke as nothing less than heretic and an insult to the soldiers, citizens (both American and Iraqi) that have perished during, and post 9/11.
    11:35
    goro
    that, and the fact that it's even worse than nixon and clinton
    nixon forged elections and did stinky business
    clinton got a BJ
    this man waterboarded people, disregarded completely any rule or law of his or international nature
    such as the right to fair trial and habeas corpus
    or the geneva convention
    there are 270 people that dont have identities
    i mean, are you serious?

Those are my thoughts in a nutshell.. I showed my friends online and my whole family.

Beyond that, I'm speechless.

14. He got fucked, eh? So you think he's doing a good job? Can you please name one good thing Bush has done since he has been in office? And please don't say cutting taxes, because government spending under the Republican controlled congress is out of control thus cancelling out his tax cuts. How is his foreign policy? Domestic policy? Has anything improved since he's been in office? If you don't think it's the government's job to improve your life, that's fine, I understand. However, to say that he somehow got "fucked" is, in my opinion, non-sensical.

The American people got "fucked" and are continually being "fucked", sir.

15. In no way did he say that president bush was a good guy... He was simply saying that he (president bush) did what anyone would do in that situation... Get out of trouble.

It is sickening though to see that kind of shit... I would give my left arm for him to be charged with all that.

16. Boy dont we all wish we had the power to be cleared of all wrong doing down the road? This is bullshit, just like Bush himself...

17. Where did anyone mention he was or was not a good guy? Scooby said Bush got fucked. I simply said that he's fucking the American people. Not sure where you're getting your information from? :confused:

18. storm the whitehouse with firearms

its gotta be the fluoride in the drinking water, fluoride is known to cause people to be passive and unmotivated, as well as depressed, hence why they put fluoride in the tap water, and even in ur bottled water

in case u havent noticed, nothing has ever brought about real permanent change throughout history with "peaceful protest"

only wars and revolutions bring change, n dont bringup the hippy movement shit, cuz look how that ended up.... exactly, wasnt permanent change at all