Prepping.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mr Info, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Got a prepped house. Acreage and lots of room. Manual and electric well, a small armory of tactical and hunting weapons, plenty of ammo; and reloading kits just in case , heirloom produce seeds, plus a few hundred cannabis seeds, wine beer and liqour making kits, tools out the ass, small file cabinet with various types of survival information plus an assortment of maps, canning and jarring gear, loads of scrap wood, food rations, hygeine products, and much more. Looking into buying a couple wind generators. Your all welcome to come build a new society when or if the world ends lol, all you gotta do is work hard and smoke enough cheeba for two!

2. I've convinced everyone I know not to prep. The ensuing panic should make gathering resources easy.

3. Haha damn dude, I'll definitely be dropping by some time. Just don't shoot me :D

4. I never shoot anyone, the guns are mainly for hunting and shooting for fun but don't take my mellow attitude for weakness. I will protect my family but if someone showed up asking for keggerop is be enclined to break the stash out rather than my guns lol