Preparing for my first shroom trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J.Wallace, Jun 6, 2009.

1. So, my friend has .8g and wants to split it with me. I was heavily interested in Shrooms about a year ago, and did TONS of research and read tons of stories, but I could never find any till now. I know this has been asked plenty if times, but do you think .4g is a decent amount for a first-timer? I hear you never wanna do more than 1.g the first time, but maybe .4 is too low? Also, he says he'll split it if I give him $10. Think its a good deal? I asked somebody else I knew and they said its a decent deal, they'd do it.

2. You will not get any visuals from .4. You want at least an eighth.

3. Ten bucks for .4?

4. Yeah, that was his first offering price. I can probably bargain with him. What would you say is a good price?

5. you probably won't even trip if you eat less than 1.5 grams depending on how good they are. I would suggest eating half an eighth (1.75) for a first time shroom trip.

shrooms also go for about $10 a gram, at least where I live anyway. honestly though, don't waste your time eating anything less than 1.5 grams, or else you might end up feeling like you're going to trip for a while but end up not tripping which totally sucks lol

6. dont waste ur time, ur friend isnt gonna trip noticeably off .8 so nobody is gonna get shit off .4. u need at least a half 8th, 1.7

7. ur not gonna feel shit...dont do shrooms til u have access to an 8th. .4 wont do anything to you...save ur money