Preparing for 3rd Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bassboy416, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I have 2 boysenberry kush that have been in veg for about 6 weeks. They are short and squat and super bushy. I have seen the genetics and know this strain to be a kick ass quality product. A friend of mine was able to pull over 1/2 lb off of 2 plants under a 400 watt hps. So I'm trying to get ready to maximize these bad boys. I am currently flowering with a 1000 watt HPS. Is that too much light for only two plants? I wanna blast these two out and get the absolute max I can get out of them. Currently I am using foxfarm bigbloom and foxfarm tigerbloom as my flowering food. I am also using 15 gallon pots (this is all on another batch thats almost done). I have good ventilation with relatively low humidity and an ozone generator that I am not using at all at the moment. I have topped these twice already (once almost immediately after they rooted from clone) and have continued by bending out everywhere I can. Where I bend, the nodes seem to reach for the sky forming new colas. I have begun to trim off the bottom branches as I want my plant to put all its energy into fat ass monster colas at the top. What kind of advice do you have for this newbie?