Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Prepaid card

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happyhacker, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So Im trying to take advantage of Grasscity's awesome 30% off deal. I'm trying to find a prepaid card that you'd find at walmart or some place similar that would work. I saw a few but they said they'd only work domestically. Anyone know a card I can buy that can be used for international purchases?

I was also thinking that I could just upload the money from the card to my paypal, but I don't think grasscity accepts paypal, do they?

I know that's a lot sorry I just really would like to purchase my first glass. :eek:

2. Get one from Walmart. Used it to buy seeds in UK.

3. Which one was it, do you remember? I saw some there that said they only work domestically.

4. Not anymore. It was like 3 bucks.

5. Dude go to the store and read the cards man.

Their are cards that say this card can be used for online purchases

6. If your trying to get a prepaid card from wal-mart then i assume you dont have a bank account. But even if you don't, you can usually go to a national bank and get a prepaid debit card that works in other countries. most times though, you can find prepaid international cards at most stores that carry cards like that. just read the fine print on all of them.