premature ejaculation :(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The_Change_Guy, Mar 10, 2010.

1. so i've been dating this girl for about 8 months, we started sleeping with each other after 4 months, but we dont do it often.

in all of my other relationships this has never been a problem, i've lasted up to two hours before (not that it was fun after the first hour and half). but with this girl, i've finished while making out.... 3 times.

she's just so damn HOT. i dont know what to do! help please i really want to please this girl and it could end our relationship.

2. Tell her that! Don't mention the "this has never been a problem", but at least tell her that she's mind-blowingly hot to you and you're really attracted to her, and she'll at least think it's cute and will want to work on your endurance together.

And if she doesn't, she's not the right one for you anyway. ;)

3. pics or it didnt happen
    na im joshin:D

yeah for reals tell her that shes too hot for u and that it'll take lots of practice for u to get used to her being so foxy. or wear a cock ring, i hear that helps.

4. Sounds like you need to plan things out a little more. If you know you could be getting some later on, get that first nut off before she gets there. (maybe an hour or 2 before hand) And there you go, you should last forever.

5. Don't think about how much you want to fuck her as your foolin around. Keep yourself in control, notice how hot your getting and keep that shit in check. Pretty sure 90% of that shit is just mental. Keep yourself at say a 7 instead of a 10 and you should be all set mi amigo!

6. I know it sounds embarrassing but talk to her about it. Plus, if you finish before her, there are other ways you can make sure that she's satisfied as well :p

7. It's all in the mind. Be a man give her the D!!!!!

8. perhaps I can help her. :cool:

9. lmao

Yeah I would just rub one out before she came over or w/e, you can try jerkin it more often too... or just doing it with her would help if you can keep it in that long you bitch LOL

10. Masturbate more bro

11. Yeah dude, you could probably stand to jank it on a more regular basis, not just 'knock the easy one out.'

12. I've never heard "jank it" before. That's one I'll have to remember.

But yeah, that's pretty sound advice. Just up your cranking it schedule, at least you have a legit reason. :p Or, you could just get extreme, and crank it out to her picture or something, right? Desensitize yourself to her sexiness.

13. excellent advice!

14. How long does it take for you to get hard again? Why not wait 15 or 20 minutes after that happens and see if round 2 works out a little better for you?

15. burp the worm right before you two go out on a date.
    and while ur fuckin think about like oranges or sandals or something. thats wat i do anyhow and it toooooootally works man:smoking:

16. You think about oranges while you're having sex?? You must really love oranges. What do you think about while you're eating oranges?

17. Uh no one has suggested he smoke more? This is GC, right? Am I on the right forum?

No, seriously, works for me. The breaking of your concentration side effect while high always helps me last longer(sometimes too long).

Masturbating just beforehand will help too, but it's also hard to beat sex while high... :D

18. Do Dick-ercises build corpus spongiosum muscles

19. i weigh the adverse effects of havin orange juice in my peehole lol

20. sweet, ye i'll try all of it, (except the wanking off to her picture thing i think that would be weird....) thanks guys.