Premature buds

Discussion in 'General' started by iloveindica, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Been having this prob with my dealer lately, usually consistent but been getting this really weak, what seems to be premature bud. The stuff looks like it has crystals but barely has a smell, taste and weak buzz. Premature right?

Anything I can do with this crap, it's like the guy rotates now from getting really good stuff to really crap stuff he throws a name on and I guess hopes people don't notice, maybe it he gets it at a discount but it's pissing me off. Maybe I can make some hash with it?

2. Well tell him straight up. Don't be confrontational, but tell him he's going to lose a customer if he keeps ripping you off.

3. Is there anything I can do with this crud at all?

4. If it's immature probably not. I mean what can you do with clear trichomes?

Check the trichs and you'll at least know for sure if it's premature or not.

5. Hmm I have bad eyes and can't tell, no magnifying glass either. The total lack of smell and taste seems to be a dead give away to me. Was hoping I could make even some low quality hash or maybe butter from it. about 1/4 oz worth.