Premade PC stealth growbox

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by tem4jafa, Sep 14, 2012.

1. #1 tem4jafa, Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2012
    im looking to buy a stealth pc grow box premade as money is not a factor but is it truly spellproof? i am also going to put it next to a window with a fan and put a 2ft tall fountian on the wall above to generate o2s and other incenses i do live with my parents who do not approve of me smoking straight up im 18 so yea. anyone else had luck with no odor setups premade or homemade that are somewhat stealthy

shit im high i forgot to put the link
    PC Planter- Stealth Grow Box - $499.00 : GrowBoxes-Stealth | Turn Key Grow Cabinets & Tents, Grow Pounds Not Ounces- Turn Key Stealth Grow Boxes, Cabinets, and Tents

http://www.dealzer.com/hydro-systems/pc-grow-box.html?gclid=CMOft6iBtLICFYNM4AodniAAlw

2. For $500, you can get a pretty kick ass home made system going on! Is by the window your only option? Im doing one soon, its going to be roughly 3'x1.5'x3' (LxWxH) and itll be in my closet! (Also live with my parents who dont even know i smoke yet...!) But ill be able to grow 2 plants, have a phresh CF, basically noiseless inline fan and either 6 CFL's or an LED panel.... $300 for everything, but $600 for everything if i go LED route

3. What you will receive - ...

im most likely ordering this i already got my seeds dot 19 fem seed for $112 got some pineapple express ww autos lots nice freebies c99 im excited

this one is much taller too and that sounds boss i think i was gonna do ona bucket with carbon filter pads on every air hole lol

and i was gonna try and get more cfls in there and use a advanced nutrients ph perfect system will it work with tap water from a well?

4. You can do it yourself if you have a PC case that you don't need. One friend of mine has made this in his old PC case, but stopped using it since the plant wouldn't fit anymore and he didn't want to cut it. But as an idea for a grow-box it's amazing.

5. my only concern is that it wont be as airtight i think that one will be sealed better than i can do it nd will have negative pressure to get rid of smell i think lol

im not positive but if making myself would be more smellproof then how can i do that?