pregnant protester beaten and pepersprayed, has miscarage

Discussion in 'General' started by Number1Indica, Nov 23, 2011.

1. [quote name='"DirtyB"']

The first concern of these glorious officers should be public safety, it's not like the protesters had guns or were charging full force trying to kill the officers.
    There wouldn't be any need to just be spraying mace all over the place, and still, the lady was yelling she was pregnant repeatedly.[/quote]

Think logically here.

The police used non-lethal means. If the protesters had guns, they wouldn't use pepper spray.

And have you been in a crowded place with everyone yelling? It's very hard to listen to a single person.

2. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']She shoulda been home where she belongs cooking dinner and cleaning house :devious:[/quote]

I think she was homeless

3. I'm all for women jokes, I'm pro abortion too, but there's instances where shit like this is just overboard.
    You can defend the police all you want, but you know she didn't go there to get her baby killed.

4. People on here are just extremely biased against authority because they smoke weed, theres no reason to even try to argue against it. They think all cops are corrupt/bad because they had a bad experience.

5. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']And have you been in a crowded place with everyone yelling? It's very hard to listen to a single person.[/quote]

Especially if you're not aware you should be listening for that one voice

6. [quote name='"daltonmc"']People on here are just extremely biased against authority because they smoke weed, theres no reason to even try to argue against it. They think all cops are corrupt/bad because they had a bad experience.[/quote]

Not everyone. Maybe the majority... but not everyone.

7. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']

Well let's see, there's about a thousand videos both amateur and press of police violently attacking protesters circulating all over the Internet. Yet there zero of thesr videos of protestors doing anything violent. Again I ask you, to show me a protestor or group instigating violent acts.

Don't even respond when come up empty handed.[/quote]

I'm in bed posting on my phone, and I ain't getting out to turn my computer on again.

So the police are corrupt bullies who get off on beating pregnant women ok?

8. thats like thinkin everyone on here smokes weed:rolleyes:

9. [quote name='"daltonmc"']People on here are just extremely biased against authority because they smoke weed, theres no reason to even try to argue against it. They think all cops are corrupt/bad because they had a bad experience.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head with a bb from the moon.

10. Yeah well let me know if you come up with one anytime soon.

Until then keep ridiculing the innocent trying to practice what last tiny bit of liberty they have left.

11. i wonder if shes homeless because shes pregnant or pregnant cause shes homeless.

probably did that shit to get some money.

12. Never been busted for weed once.
    You're ignorant, I've educated myself on how are justice system works, and it's corrupt for the most part, and it sucks.
    And for the most part, all cops are bad/corrupt, that's why everyone gets excited when they meet a cool cop.
    I respect authority by the way.

13. I think your reaction is a bit overboard and I wasnt joking either

Point was she shouldnt have been there and shoulda been home safe and sound :cool:

14. #34 mushroomsatsuji, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']

Yeah well let me know if you come up with one anytime soon.

Until then keep ridiculing the innocent trying to practice what last tiny bit of liberty they have left.[/quote]

Will do, and you keep up the blind hatred of police, blaming everything on them even regardless of circumstances, and supporting stupidity.

Ps I support the protests. ;)

Just not idiots who intentionally place themselves in harms way, then blames others for their own stupidity.

15. I don't give a fuck if he is a cop or a child...There is never any reason to kick a woman while she is on the ground, and only a few reasons to pepper spray a woman.

You can take whatever side you want but the fact of the matter is that the police have been out of fuckin' control for many, many fuckin' years. I really can't believe that people are siding with a cop that kicked a pregnant woman while she was on the ground, cause I can guaran-fuckin'-tee she didn't miscarriage due to pepper spray.

Our society continues to fail its people, and its people continue to suffer due to it...Turning a blind eye to moral reasoning here, it is against the law, there is no other way to turn it, flip it, or read it...It is illegal, regardless of a badge. Where I'm from we call it 1st degree murder, might be manslaughter, either way it is killing.:cool:

16. #36 BuffaloSoljah, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2011
    Good lord had the political division in this country gotten so bad that even the most fundamental principles this nation has held inviolate get lost in partisan tunnel vision? This woman wasn't doing anything wrong she had the right to protest. The fact that it may have been poor judgement considering her pregnancy does not lessen that right by one iota. Her poor judgement does not mean she is fair game or deserved what she got.

Her child is dead because she was trying to protest for a better life and world for that child to grow up in.

Ps. I don't support the protest, they're being led by directionless idiots but guess what, I still support their right to be there for what they believe in because I too, will be there one day.

17. How are you gonna blame it all on the cops? How would he even know if she was pregnant? Some women look like plus size women when pregnant. She shouldnt have been there thats fucking stupid going to a protest pregnant. Cops trust no one in these situations.

18. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']

Good lord had the political division in this country gotten so bad that even the most fundamental principles this nation has held inviolate get lost in partisan tunnel vision? This woman wasn't doing anything wrong she had the right to protest. The fact that it may have been poor judgement considering her pregnancy does not lessen that right by one iota. Her poor judgement does not mean she is fair game or deserved what she got.

Her child is dead because she was trying to protest for a better life and world for that child to grow up in.[/quote]

I didn't say she deserved it. It was a tragic accident, and one I think she could have avoided.

Either way, we do need to end this division of the public. This is why we can't do anything. We can't stop arguing over pointless shit like this.

She stood up and made her voice known , so I respect her for that.

19. Abuse of power, unnecessary force...That's just two off the top of my head, because, like I said...Pepper spray is not going to cause a miscarriage.:cool:

20. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']

Abuse of power, unnecessary force...That's just two off the top of my head, because, like I said...Pepper spray is not going to cause a miscarriage.:cool:[/quote]

People will call those two every chance they get.