pregnancy....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bushwookie420, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Okay...so my girlfriend has been feeling nausea as well as frequent urination at night...

Is our best bet to get a blood test to determine it? Pregnancy test was negative via urine but she feels like she might be....it's been about a month since the last time I think I may have squeezed some off - which was completely irresponsible considering we are both junior year college students and are tight on money as it is...

I am open to conversation with anyone who may more about pregnancy than us as well as those who have shared similar experiences.

2. Yes when in doubt get a blood test. This will give you a much more definite answer than a home pregnancy test.

3. Thank you Leesh. It is past office hours here, any idea what the prices are like for the standard blood pregnancy test and how soon it can be tested for?

4. Cheapest way is to wait until she misses her period,if she does then she is most likely pregnant and you should take her to a doctor.

If she does not then squeeze off some more till she is :)

5. Get a blood test asap

6. You good brother?

7. she just started taking birth control so she said her period won't happen until about 2 weeks. I'm going insane right now...

8. Use the old falco punch.

9. If she is taking birth control and is pregnant the pregnancy isn't going to last. It will kill the fetus if it exists.

10. that isn't for all types of birth control though....isn't that more of plan B?

11. It's not recommended to take any form of birth control while being pregnant at any point of a pregnancy.

I haven't the slightest idea as to how much it would cost because normally those kinda tests are covered by medical insurance.

Normally if you are two weeks late on a period that is when you would can get a blood test and it would show up.

12. alright guys, thanks for the help. I think she is freaking out because the BC is messing with her...