Preflowers on plants... 1 female.. 1 unknown

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BrazyJay, Nov 15, 2006.

1. The first plant u see I fimmed it maybe 3 or 4 days ago.... both plants are LST'ed, started that about 5 days ago....the fimmed plants sex is unknown, the other im almost positive its a female, just showed preflowers today! i have no idea how old they are i dont even remember when i started... tell me what u think... also the fimmed plant does not look male in person, looks like a female, just with no white hairs coming out of the pistils? are these preflowers yet or am i just getting too excited because of the other one?

Attached Files:

2. heres the pic of the female...

edit: might have to save this one and enlarge it... i had to size it down over 50% to upload it on here... its very clear enlarged

Attached Files:

3. no one wants to confirm or oppose my guesses?

4. ^^looks like a lady to me. can't tell on the other pics though.

5. I think it's a bit early to tell yet. It looks close though, but I wouldn't put money on which sex they are. How long have they been in flower?

6. still in veg lol 21/3... i definitely know the one is female, my camera isnt good enough to get close enough, i can barely see the hairs with a naked eye... the other im watching very closely to be sure it isnt male

7. also if someone could tell me if i did FIM+the LST right? this is my first successful indoor grow and im pretty new to the experience side of things... grown a couple times outdoors, but indoors is totally different..